Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC (38163 Views)

Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor / Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC / Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by greatman247(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Continue shouting 16:0 till Fayemi is declared the winner, and you guys would come and shout rigging grin

I still remember this word GEJ Till 2019.

funny you... You have well spoken, exactly what i intend to say. Kudos to you. Fayose na the biggest idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by 2016v2017: 12:07am On May 30, 2018
bedspread:
The Manner at which our Politicians go back to their Vomit is Disgusting and Irritating ...
Almost all our Politicians are Directionless and Have no political ideas ......
Imagine a man that was the Spokesman for the PDP.... said all manner of things about the APC and so on... The same manner goes back to his vomit because He Losses an Election....

I Spit on Dayo Adeyeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by 2016v2017: 12:08am On May 30, 2018
bedspread:
The Manner at which our Politicians go back to their Vomit is Disgusting and Irritating ...
Almost all our Politicians are Directionless and Have no political ideas ......
Imagine a man that was the Spokesman for the PDP.... said all manner of things about the APC and so on... The same manner goes back to his vomit because He Losses an Election....

I Spit on Dayo Adeyeye
his name said it all Ade Yeye,
he is a yeye man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:08am On May 30, 2018
Alary:
One thing i noticed about fayose is that he has never been this jittery with the kin words coming from him . On a fair basis fayose is a grassroot politician , he practice the Adedibu kind of politics. But on a seriousl note has fayose won an election under opposition FG ? His first term was Obasanjos move against AD in 2003 we all know what happens, Obasanjo want to have a base in southwest by all means , only Tinubu resisted him ,he rigged for other gov. in southwest Fayose inclusive , the rest is history .Fast forward to 2014 GEJ was desperate for 2015 election , he needs ekiti to prove a point that he is rooted in southwest and ekiti votes too in 2015 .In a nutshell he did everything humanly possible for fayose to emerge. Now going to the polls not as a sitting gov . or contesting directly .and without FG backing says a lot about this up coming ekiti guber election . Im watching closely .

...very good analysis that needs a closer look come July 14...
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by 2016v2017: 12:10am On May 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Because he knew then, he was feeding you ipob yoots with lies and lies. Just like the current spokesman is doing now. He too will defect after Buhari is sworn in for another term next year.
abormination to say that Buhari will be sworn in in 2019, God forbid bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by usagee36: 12:59am On May 30, 2018
Hope you know jega never rigged for Jonathan
Alary:
One thing i noticed about fayose is that he has never been this jittery with the kin words coming from him . On a fair basis fayose is a grassroot politician , he practice the Adedibu kind of politics. But on a seriousl note has fayose won an election under opposition FG ? His first term was Obasanjos move against AD in 2003 we all know what happens, Obasanjo want to have a base in southwest by all means , only Tinubu resisted him ,he rigged for other gov. in southwest Fayose inclusive , the rest is history .Fast forward to 2014 GEJ was desperate for 2015 election , he needs ekiti to prove a point that he is rooted in southwest and ekiti votes too in 2015 .In a nutshell he did everything humanly possible for fayose to emerge. Now going to the polls not as a sitting gov . or contesting directly .and without FG backing says a lot about this up coming ekiti guber election . Im watching closely .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by alen4smith(m): 2:28am On May 30, 2018
KIYEH:
Smile and u think they will just give him governorship ticket after fayemi just like that? U´re still a baby in Nigeria politics.....
why are you pained?it seems his defection took you off balance
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by sapele914(m): 3:19am On May 30, 2018
rejoice4eva:
Disgusting and irritating shameless leaders. smh
with all honesty I hope your papa is included?
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by sapele914(m): 3:23am On May 30, 2018
2016v2017:

abormination to say that Buhari will be sworn in in 2019, God forbid bad thing.
With your Ecowas passport I"m not sure you would need work authorization in Ghana?so you might as well start learning the sights and sounds of Acrra till at least 2023.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by keneck1: 4:25am On May 30, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Blah...Blah...Blah....At least you should try to quote with fact and not this useless blank rambling with no coherence....How Fayemi wan take win for Ekiti Except if it is not this same Ekiti state i live in.....You can as well join the party of those 77 useless satanic gang of career rogues and fraudster you will all met your Waterloo here...
This is Ekiti state and not Ondo state where they voted to cook soup and now they are in hot soup...You will all be disgraced come July 14.

Now run along kiddo...
o boi all this rant i know is just to make you feel good,let me remind you that Olisa Metuh and Adeyeye had said worst about the party in power and today were are they,you are just a noise maker that want's to be noticed.When the result is declared and your preferred candidate loses then we know how serious you and your ilks are but for now you are just the regular e-lion kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by bedspread: 4:53am On May 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Because he knew then, he was feeding you ipob yoots with lies and lies. Just like the current spokesman is doing now. He too will defect after Buhari is sworn in for another term next year.
You Just like him... hv known you to be a Conscienceless and confused fellow.... more Muscles to your Armpit
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by bedspread: 4:57am On May 30, 2018
MazuguZugudu1:

Eze goes to school...

Fayose goes jail Asorock (As President or Vice President)...
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:05am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=67999303]

Continue shouting 16:0 till Fayemi is declared the winner, and you guys would come and shout rigging grin

I still remember this word GEJ Till 2019.[/qu
ote]
were did this one come out from ?
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by awakeupcall4all(m): 5:06am On May 30, 2018
Mr E-rat pele ti e oooo....I thought i was conversing with normal human being never knew you are a zombie in disguise...How did Olisa Metuh come into this conversation now The same Adeyeye that was SUBEB chairman in Ekiti, Minister of State for Works and later National Publicity sec. all with PDP has suddenly become the poster boy for APC??...That is absolute classlessness and stomach politics with no moral nor value...

Just GTFO my mention and safe me with this nonsensical mumbo jumbo of yours.

Tell your walking corpse Buhari to get ready with his army of rogues, yahoo boi and fulani herdsman...You will all be thoroughly defeated and humiliated out of Ekiti state...And that will mark the beginning of the end of his inglorious evil regime of blood-fest.

You can take that to the bank and book mark this page for future reference...
keneck1:
[s]o boi all this rant i know is just to make you feel good,let me remind you that Olisa Metuh and Adeyeye had said worst about the party in power and today were are they,you are just a noise maker that want's to be noticed.When the result is declared and your preferred candidate loses then we know how serious you and your ilks are but for now you are just the regular e-lion kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:06am On May 30, 2018
Beress:
The harlot Ngene...... Ukwune is already everywhere in the thread spewing thrash
please ignore the bastard
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by ogundeleai(m): 5:22am On May 30, 2018
Ekiti360:
​Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State says the defection of former Minister of State for Works, Mr. Dayo Adeyeye from the PDP to APC will not affect the party’s fortune.

The governor made the disclosure in a statement issued by his Special Assistant on Public Communication and New Media, Mr Lere Olayinka in Ado Ekiti on Tuesday.

Fayose said that Adeyeye’s defection to the All Progressives Congress had merely confirmed his earlier position that he was never a loyal and committed member of the Peoples democratic Party.

According to him, “I am not bothered by the action taken by the former aspirant in the just concluded PDP governorship primary election in the state.

“His move to APC will not in any way affect us. This is because majority of those he thought were behind him did not defect with him.

“In fact, one of his two party agents for the last primary is still with us in PDP and you know what that means.”

“If somebody is your party agent and could not go with you to another party it tells a lot and even as he is moving from PDP, many others from APC are coming to us, so we have nothing to lose with his defection,” he said.

The governor said that he held no grudge against him because he had the right to move from one political party to the other adding that he wished him well in his new party.

“While he was the PDP national spokesman, he had spoken terrible things against the APC and he has now gone to join the same party,” Fayose said - the 1st time I read this headline somewhere what really comes to my mind was w
Exactly the last paragraph of fayose statements.... I remembered how the man was sending ridiculous press released on behalf of the pdp at national level

http://kikiotolu.com/fayose-speaks-on-adeyeyes-defection-to-apc/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Wfaluse: 5:29am On May 30, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Useless AGIP politician with no moral nor value...The same Fayemi you left in AC to join PDP..Now you are back to lick your vomit in APC under the same Fayemi...

Adeyeye you just made the greatest mistake of your life and i can assure you that you will live to regret this day till you die..

No force on this earth can stop the imminent defeat and disgrace of Fayemi and his army of rogues, grand thieves and Yahoo Boy..

Imagine having a Atiku Bagudu a known thief arrested for money laundering and Shina peller(Never knew he is now in APC) a known yahoo boi and ritualist to head a satanic gang of 77....We are all ready for you all in EKITI STATE....Now you have an idea why EFCC went to bust another bubbling club in island just to discredit them to shina peller's Quilox club gain....And we call this fight against corruption?? God punish una!!

Buhari and his army of Fulani herdsman will meet their Waterloo here in Ekiti state and that will be the beginning of the end of that satanic enclave called APC..
You really an Ekiti person? You sound so venomous. Take life easy guy or you die on top nothing
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by awakeupcall4all(m): 6:21am On May 30, 2018
So venomous as in how?? in resisting and exposing evil and wishing it away from my state??...It is a cause worth dying for if there is need for that..So how is your life easy as compared to mine??
Wfaluse:

You really an Ekiti person? You sound so venomous. Take life easy guy or you die on top nothing

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Seunbukola187(m): 6:37am On May 30, 2018
Beress:
The harlot Ngene...... Ukwune is already everywhere in the thread spewing thrash
The fact that you two share different opinion, it does not make sense calling her names. Thats very bad of you. Grow up.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by MazuguZugudu1(m): 6:50am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=bedspread post=68005291][/quote]

... is a future impossible tense!
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by truthstands12: 7:19am On May 30, 2018
Very unfortunate about people who wants to lead this country. Can you imaging a Republican turning to a Democrat in US? No ideology and direction, that's the problem. For we to move forward bin this country, we must have a legislation that stops cross carpeting and standings on your believed ideology.
What's the stand and plan of PDP or APC on education, health, infrastructure, abortion, energy, jobs, etc? That's what defines who you are and who we should be voting. We must get it right in 2019 by God's vgrace. Get your PVC. I have mine.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by PHILipu1(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2018
tuniski:

Lame,Ekiti people delivered 16:0 not by any sore losers narrative of rigging.
OK,July 14 is just around the corner.
Let Fayose repeat that.

One thing I know for now is that he can not stop APC leaders from coming to campaign for Fayemi in Ekiti like in 2014.

He can not also put APC leaders in Ekiti under house arrest on election day like in 2014.

The army,police,DSS,etc are not on PDP side now like in 2014.

So,it is a different ball game and we will see now how popular he is.

The fish is out of water,let us see how it will swim.

Fayose second election without his party controlling Abuja.
He lost the first one (senate) and I see him losing this again.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by tuniski: 7:42am On May 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

OK,July 14 is just around the corner.
Let Fayose repeat that.

One thing I know for now is that he can not stop APC leaders from coming to campaign for Fayemi in Ekiti like in 2014.

He can not also put APC leaders in Ekiti under house arrest on election day like in 2014.

The army,police,DSS,etc are not on PDP side now like in 2014.

So,it is a different ball game and we will see now how popular he is.

The fish is out of water,let us see how it will swim.

Fayose second election without his party controlling Abuja.
He lost the first one (senate) and I see him losing this again.
Let the whole of apc go to ekiti to campaign, apc will be defeated in Ekiti the streets are deeply Pdp and the anti apc sentiments in nigeria will be mirrored on July 14!
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Kumbola: 8:13am On May 30, 2018
That shows that Ekkiti state people are lucky not to have depend snd chises such person( Adeyeye) can you imagine him collecting money from another APC Governor to join them? Which he did, it shows that he was not working with the devin interested and dream of the people. He is only working for his self . I am not a PDP or APC member, but I feel his doing ain’t cool. Fayose Party is actually good for the State. Some politicians are just money mongers and evil
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Kumbola: 8:14am On May 30, 2018
That shows that Ekkiti state people are lucky not to have depend snd chises such person( yeye) can you imagine him collecting money from another APC Governor to join them? Which he did, it shows that he was not working with the devin interested and dream of the people. He is only working for his self . I am not a PDP or APC member, but I feel his doing ain’t cool. Fayose Party is actually good for the State. Some politicians are just money mongers and e

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by PHILipu1(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2018
tuniski:

Let the whole of apc go to ekiti to campaign, apc will be defeated in Ekiti the streets are deeply Pdp and the anti apc sentiments in nigeria will be mirrored on July 14!
Anti APC sentiment?
Like in Kogi,Ondo,Edo,Anambra (Apc defeated PDP) and other bye elections that we have witnessed so far?
Keep hoping.
Write it down that APC will win Ekiti.
I will quote you then.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by tuniski: 2:16pm On May 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

Anti APC sentiment?
Like in Kogi,Ondo,Edo,Anambra (Apc defeated PDP) and other bye elections that we have witnessed so far?
Keep hoping.
Write it down that APC will win Ekiti.
I will quote you then.
Had it been I know you personally, I would have place a bet that buhari/fayemi/adeyeye/apc will be defeated fair and square on July 14th by the Pdp. No two elections are the same. By the way, why didn't apc win in anambra? Even Osun will be won by PDP. The victory of apc in Ondo and Edo were as a result of the leadership tussle in the PDP as sheriff's faction Openly undermined the pDp!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by keneck1: 3:03pm On May 30, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Mr E-rat pele ti e oooo....I thought i was conversing with normal human being never knew you are a zombie in disguise...How did Olisa Metuh come into this conversation now The same Adeyeye that was SUBEB chairman in Ekiti, Minister of State for Works and later National Publicity sec. all with PDP has suddenly become the poster boy for APC??...That is absolute classlessness and stomach politics with no moral nor value...

Just GTFO my mention and safe me with this nonsensical mumbo jumbo of yours.

Tell your walking corpse Buhari to get ready with his army of rogues, yahoo boi and fulani herdsman...You will all be thoroughly defeated and humiliated out of Ekiti state...And that will mark the beginning of the end of his inglorious evil regime of blood-fest.

You can take that to the bank and book mark this page for future reference...
cursing and making noise will never take you anywhere you can take that to the bank,you are just a nobody,my question is what will you and your demi god do if his stooge is defeated come july14?.I already know, protest on the street of Ado for say a day or two and you get rewarded with some wads of naira notes and a few cups of rice,what a pity.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by Gaddafiyusf(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2018
Fruitless venture. Fayose will surely disgrace him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by PHILipu1(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2018
tuniski:

Had it been I know you personally, I would have place a bet that buhari/fayemi/adeyeye/apc will be defeated fair and square on July 14th by the Pdp. No two elections are the same. By the way, why didn't apc win in anambra? Even Osun will be won by PDP. The victory of apc in Ondo and Edo were as a result of the leadership tussle in the PDP as sheriff's faction Openly undermined the pDp!
APC and Apga simply had a deal to allow Obiano to complete his second term and then he will use the state structures to work for Buhari in 2019.

Have you asked yourself why Obiano was in aso rock to thank Buhari immediately he won.

After all this noise and July 14 come and pass,you will go offline and only come back here to cry that APC rig a free and fair election in Ekiti state.
We know your type.
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by tuniski: 4:49am On May 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

APC and Apga simply had a deal to allow Obiano to complete his second term and then he will use the state structures to work for Buhari in 2019.

Have you asked yourself why Obiano was in aso rock to thank Buhari immediately he won.

After all this noise and July 14 come and pass,you will go offline and only come back here to cry that APC rig a free and fair election in Ekiti state.
We know your type.
Conspiracy theorist you can continue you hear. 2019 is around the corner your eyes will be cleared.
The good thing is citizens are far more conscious now than anything before.

People will just be making up theories neglecting that everyday the electorate are evolving!

Anyone that wins in Ekiti would have won fair and square cos it will be the ekiti people's verdict.Rigging is only possible where you are thee choice!
Re: Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC by PHILipu1(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2018
tuniski:

Conspiracy theorist you can continue you hear. 2019 is around the corner your eyes will be cleared.
The good thing is citizens are far more conscious now than anything before.

People will just be making up theories neglecting that everyday the electorate are evolving!

Anyone that wins in Ekiti would have won fair and square cos it will be the ekiti people's verdict.Rigging is only possible where you are thee choice!

Take it to the bank.
Just like Jonathan and PDP needed Ekiti state in 2014 against 2015 general election and they did everything to win it,that is how APC need Ekiti state this year against 2019.

The election will be free and fair like in 2014 and AOC will defeat Fayose and PDP come July 14.
People choice or not,we shall see how popular Fayose is without support from aso rock.
I'm really excited, if he wins it for PDP,then I will apologize and take him as a political guru but I know that fayose can not match Fayemi without federal might which he has enjoyed in almost all his contest.

Take it to the bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter / Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.