Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

"62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims (32550 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 29, 2018
Nedfed:
She's 62yrs now
Got pregnant after 42yrs of marriage
Put to bed after 7yrs of pregnancy

Wow! God is great

But let do some mathematics here
42+7= 49

Now
62-49=13

Meaning the woman got married at the age of 13. Her parent need to be arrested if they are still alive I swear

Guy tak am easy ooh.
Just simple math

62yrs-42yrs=20yrs
She got pregnant at d age of 55yrs grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by drstrange12(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2018
FUNKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Sparkle777(f): 1:41am On May 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God works in mysterious ways.
But I'd be a fool to say this is God in action.

This mama is a liar,
God knows that if I punch her on that her ugly face, the truth will come out by force.

Mama obviously got that baby from a baby factory.
About her 7-year baby bump; that was just ewedu-congealed fibroid swelling her tummy.

Nna, don't be too rash. It happens. I suspect she had a cryptic pregnancy.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by linearity: 2:02am On May 30, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
They should have shown us the pics when she was pregnant. Liars!

That is not even convincing, baby factories in the East, give women some kind of concoction to drink that bloat their stomach.

A DNA test on the baby would be need to truly ascribe this to some miraculous intervention.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe in miracles; the miracle have to be evident for all to see and judge.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Nobody: 6:47am On May 30, 2018
And the authorities have not arrested her?

What kind of country is this?

Free info and people are here saying amen and co.

Religion makes people dumb. Very dumb.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Nobody: 6:49am On May 30, 2018
Sparkle777:

Nna, don't be too rash. It happens. I suspect she had a cryptic pregnancy.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Ohraybs(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2018
Spar7tan:
God of all wonders.

62yrs old woman, 7yrs of pregnancy.

The pikin suppose don finish basic 6 inside belle

Lols..... Make the baby just write common entrance exams Abi.... L grin angry
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Nobody: 7:06am On May 30, 2018
majella4:
A Nigerian pastor Ujere who lives in Abuja has taken to Facebook to share the testimony of a 62yr old lady who gave birth after 7yrs of pregnancy.Below are screenshots from the message he shared...

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/05/62-year-old-nigerian-lady-gives-birth.html
I now understand why she didn't get a baby all along.look at the way she carried the poor baby......Na wa o!
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Triple0z: 7:28am On May 30, 2018
Lol...this can't be true. Most women have what we called pseudopregnancy.... the believe of being pregnant because they have been infertile for too long. I have seen many women in clinics with claim of being pregnant and when you do Pregnancy Test and Pelvic Scan, there won't be anything suggestive of pregnancy.
Again, this can't be true because after 42
weeks (9months) of pregnancy, the placental starts degenerating and this could lead to the baby's demise.
Nigeria is a country where we spiritualize everything! Nigeria I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by MrBigiman: 8:02am On May 30, 2018
Johesu members proliferate these stories, yet they want to head hospitals. The ignorance will worsen.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by emmydauner: 8:39am On May 30, 2018
Hmmm God is good, he has done it again.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by tombeh(m): 8:43am On May 30, 2018
Am happy for you Madam....
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by tboy4uk(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2018
An absolute joke. Religion + ignorance is a deadly mix.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by delishpot: 9:10am On May 30, 2018
All these testimonies should be investigated. I am not saying God does not work wonders all I am saying is that people can commit crimes and hide behind the grace of God to avoid proper judgement. A mother may be missing her baby somewhere and that mother also deserves Justice before God and man.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by nkemdi89(f): 10:48am On May 30, 2018
Makschinchin:

Can you expatiate on this so that we can learn more?
They occur 1 in million births, it can be as a result of hormonal imbalance, birth control pill or low HCG, they are not detected in ultrasound, but the woman may feel all the usual signs and symptoms of pregnancy. They develop slowly and the carrier may not be aware she is pregnant, the least years is 2, while the highest is 7. Though they are no normal babies, but they cant be delivered like full terms babies, due to lack of early antenatal.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Realhommie(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:
She's 62yrs now
Got pregnant after 42yrs of marriage
Put to bed after 7yrs of pregnancy

Wow! God is great

But let do some mathematics here
42+7= 49

Now
62-49=13

Meaning the woman got married at the age of 13. Her parent need to be arrested if they are still alive I swear

Even if she got married at 13, by then i do not think it was against the constitution. That's 49years ago, it was very common then.

I have a friend who's 33 this year and the mum is 46, this is a woman that i know so well, we're close family friends. And before she was 15 she had another girl, the age difference between them is 11 months..

And such still happens now, and no I'm not talking about the north.. If you go to some interior villages especially in Ijaw lands you'll be baffled. Little kids of 13, 14, 15 years old and guys of 15-18 are already parents.. It's their way of life, these people aren't educationed, neither are they civilized nor exposed..

Ask your mum or dad how old people were when they got married in their time. So forget the yarnings of arrest, simply say you're ignorant of happenings around you.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by nkemdi89(f): 10:51am On May 30, 2018
iamord:
funny nobody liked or shared your post, but the trim lies a reasonable answer
Our reading culture depreciates and people are not interested in educational stuff anymore but they are busy chasing over celebrities.

1 Like

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Nedfed(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2018
Realhommie:
Even if she got married at 13, by then i do not think it was against the constitution. That's 49years ago, it was very common then.

I have a friend who's 33 this year and the mum is 46, this is a woman that i know so well, we're close family friends. And before she was 15 she had another girl, the age difference between them is 11 months..

And such still happens now, and no I'm not talking about the north.. If you go to some interior villages especially in Ijaw lands you'll be baffled. Little kids of 13, 14, 15 years old and guys of 15-18 are already parents.. It's their way of life, these people aren't educationed, neither are they civilized nor exposed..

Ask your mum or dad how old people were when they got married in their time. So forget the yarnings of arrest, simply say you're ignorant of happenings around you.

Well said
You av some points
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by junique629(f): 12:02pm On May 30, 2018
God is really great, I pray she lives long enough to carter for this child.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by biggymummy: 12:12pm On May 30, 2018
HE IS AWESOME, HE IS MARVELOUS, HE IS A GRATE GOD. I WANT HIS MIRACLE HAPPEN IN MY LIFE ALSO BECAUSE, AM STILL WAITING ALSO IJN. AMEN
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by meekmillery: 12:32pm On May 30, 2018
Oh boi wonders shall never end,
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2018
Wow, God of wonders.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Makschinchin: 9:44pm On May 31, 2018
nkemdi89:
They occur 1 in million births, it can be as a result of hormonal imbalance, birth control pill or low HCG, they are not detected in ultrasound, but the woman may feel all the usual signs and symptoms of pregnancy. They develop slowly and the carrier may not be aware she is pregnant, the least years is 2, while the highest is 7. Though they are no normal babies, but they cant be delivered like full terms babies, due to lack of early antenatal.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by nkemdi89(f): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Makschinchin:

Thank you

You are most welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church / Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding / These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.