Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How To Make Money In Palm Oil Business. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make Money In Palm Oil Business. (1133 Views)

Invest In Palm Oil From Akwa ibom. Now N11,000 / Palm Oil business in Nigeria / 》》start A Perfume Oil Business With As Low As 6000 NGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money In Palm Oil Business. by Hod1000(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN PALM OIL BUSINESS.

I'll keep this post as short as simple; no fluff, no big grammar. Just straight to the point.
We all know what palm oil is, so I won't dwell on that. But if you don't know what it is, then my old time friend Mr Google can help you out on that. So, am going to concentrate on the money-making opportunities it offers for those that want to venture into it. So, without wasting your time, let's hit the ground and race out.

Problem:
1) Homes: The demand for palm oil is high in many homes Nigeria now. This is because it is one basic kitchen necessity here in Nigeria. It cuts across tribe, creed, gender, status. Everyone at one point or the other need palm oil in his or her kitchen for cooking and frying. So, there'll be demand for it.

2) Food Industries: Most of the products on sale in the supermarkets use palm oil in their formulation. These
products include food products such as margarine, confectionery, ready to eat meals, food snacks, chocolate, ice cream and bakery products.

3) Industrially, palm oil is used for manufacturing cosmetics, soaps, toothpaste, waxes, lubricants, and ink.

So, these are problem palm oil can solve and that's where you should come in to bridge the gap and tap into this million of Naira in palm oil business here in Nigeria. According to research, consumption of palm oil in Nigeria amounts to about 2.0 million metric tonnes per annum. Imagine that!

So, let's dive in and see how you can make money in this business.
Here's the outline.
1. CAPITAL
2. HOW TO BUY
3. WHEN TO BUY
4. WHERE TO BUY
5. HOW TO STORE
6. WHEN TO SELL
7. MISCELLANEOUS TIPS (Do's and don'ts)

1. CAPITAL:
Minimum startup capital: N50k
Maximum startup capital: N100k & above

If you are under financial constraint, I'll advise you start with N50k and reinvest as your profit increases.

The N50k will take care of the cost of the oil, jerrycans and transportation.

You can also start with N100k and above. It doesn't matter how much you have now, the concept is the same for everyone seed capital, whether N50k or N10 million.

At the time of typing this, the cost of 25-litre jerrycan is sold for between N800/N1000 per can in Owerri, Imo State.

A 25 litre of jerrycan is currently N8500 in Owerri as 5 days.

So, with N50k, you can buy 5 jerrycans of 25litre @ N8500 each and that will give you N42,500.
Each jerrycan @ N1000 will be N5k.
Transportation to & from will take about N2k. (depending on your location) Proximity to the market is an added advantage.
2. How TO BUY.
You need to source for quality palm oil in the rural areas. Find a village market close to you and visit there on the market days. I base in Owerri, and there are village markets where I buy palm oil so cheap. All you need to do is to get to the market as earlier as possible and anchor somewhere while the traders roll in their kegs of palm oil.

Don't be in a haste to buy. Just watch what's going on in the market. And if possible, leverage on what I call 'piggyback' to buy. What I mean is watching what the expert do; how they haggle with the sellers over the price of a keg, how they go about checking the quality oil to buy. These will give you clue as to how to go about in bargaining with the sellers.

N/B: Don't 'fall your own hand' by showing signs that you are just new in the business. Conduct yourself like an 'old timer' in the business or else they'll cheat you or sell bad oil to you.

Alternatively, to avoid buying bad oil, approach an old woman or someone you feel can help you in selecting quality oil and tell him/her to help you. You can tip him/her with a little amount after you're done buying as a way of showing appreciation for the kind act done to you. This option is the last resort.

I'll stop here cos my eyes are heavy. I need to sleep so I won't break down in the morning. When I return, I'll teach you the following;

3. WHEN TO BUY
4. WHERE TO BUY
5. HOW TO STORE
6. WHEN TO SELL

If you are interested in this money making business opportunity, drop your comment below. If you want the ebook/PDF copy of this article, indicate interest and I'll send it for FREE.....no string attached.

Re: How To Make Money In Palm Oil Business. by taofeeq137(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2018
I do want the ebook

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money In Palm Oil Business. by maximilano: 1:29am On May 30, 2018
I am interested, kindly send the ebook/PDF
Re: How To Make Money In Palm Oil Business. by gwanggaeto(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2018
Hod1000:
HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN PALM OIL BUSINESS.

I'll keep this post as short as simple; no fluff, no big grammar. Just straight to the point.
We all know what palm oil is, so I won't dwell on that. But if you don't know what it is, then my old time friend Mr Google can help you out on that. So, am going to concentrate on the money-making opportunities it offers for those that want to venture into it. So, without wasting your time, let's hit the ground and race out.

Problem:
1) Homes: The demand for palm oil is high in many homes Nigeria now. This is because it is one basic kitchen necessity here in Nigeria. It cuts across tribe, creed, gender, status. Everyone at one point or the other need palm oil in his or her kitchen for cooking and frying. So, there'll be demand for it.

2) Food Industries: Most of the products on sale in the supermarkets use palm oil in their formulation. These
products include food products such as margarine, confectionery, ready to eat meals, food snacks, chocolate, ice cream and bakery products.

3) Industrially, palm oil is used for manufacturing cosmetics, soaps, toothpaste, waxes, lubricants, and ink.

So, these are problem palm oil can solve and that's where you should come in to bridge the gap and tap into this million of Naira in palm oil business here in Nigeria. According to research, consumption of palm oil in Nigeria amounts to about 2.0 million metric tonnes per annum. Imagine that!

So, let's dive in and see how you can make money in this business.
Here's the outline.
1. CAPITAL
2. HOW TO BUY
3. WHEN TO BUY
4. WHERE TO BUY
5. HOW TO STORE
6. WHEN TO SELL

1. CAPITAL:
Minimum startup capital: N50k
Maximum startup capital: N100k & above

If you are under financial constraint, I'll advise you start with N50k and reinvest as your profit increases.

The N50k will take care of the cost of the oil, jerrycans and transportation.

You can also start with N100k and above. It doesn't matter how much you have now, the concept is the same for everyone seed capital, whether N50k or N10 million.

At the time of typing this, the cost of 25-litre jerrycan is sold for between N800/N1000 per can in Owerri, Imo State.

A 25 litre of jerrycan is currently N8500 in Owerri as 5 days.

So, with N50k, you can buy 5 jerrycans of 25litre @ N8500 each and that will give you N42,500.
Each jerrycan @ N1000 will be N5k.
Transportation to & from will take about N2k. (depending on your location) Proximity to the market is an added advantage.
2. How TO BUY.
You need to source for quality palm oil in the rural areas. Find a village market close to you and visit there on the market days. I base in Owerri, and there are village markets where I buy palm oil so cheap. All you need to do is to get to the market as earlier as possible and anchor somewhere while the traders roll in their kegs of palm oil.

Don't be in a haste to buy. Just watch what's going on in the market. And if possible, leverage on what I call 'piggyback' to buy. What I mean is watching what the expert do; how they haggle with the sellers over the price of a keg, how they go about checking the quality oil to buy. These will give you clue as to how to go about in bargaining with the sellers.

N/B: Don't 'fall your own hand' by showing signs that you are just new in the business. Conduct yourself like an 'old timer' in the business or else they'll cheat you or sell bad oil to you.

Alternatively, to avoid buying bad oil, approach an old woman or someone you feel can help you in selecting quality oil and tell him/her to help you. You can tip him/her with a little amount after you're done buying as a way of showing appreciation for the kind act done to you. This option is the last resort.

I'll stop here cos my eyes are heavy. I need to sleep so I won't break down in the morning. When I return, I'll teach you the following;

3. WHEN TO BUY
4. WHERE TO BUY
5. HOW TO STORE
6. WHEN TO SELL

If you are interested in this money making business opportunity, drop your comment below. If you want the ebook/PDF copy of this article, indicate interest and I'll send it for FREE.....no string attached.

Please send to donebusko@gmail dot com
Re: How To Make Money In Palm Oil Business. by roughcoin12: 1:39pm On May 30, 2018
emmashif@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money In Palm Oil Business. by onigbajumo(m): 12:59am On May 31, 2018
presently in stock for sale... 25liters/8000 for Palm oil in Owena Ondo state.... contact or whatsap me on 07030305522.

serious buyers pls
Re: How To Make Money In Palm Oil Business. by Djnactac19(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2018
You can contact us for all sort of your gift card iTunes card, Amazon card, and all sort of your gift card for cash out in less than 7 minutes .. You can contact us on whats app :08168668550... Let's cash out instanta no dull Omo iya mii

Re: How To Make Money In Palm Oil Business. by Biz4real: 8:22pm On May 31, 2018
Thanks very much for your lecture.
Please send me the eBook/ PDF
udogentnigent@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money In Palm Oil Business. by Hod1000(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
In my last post, I showed you how to invest in palm oil business.

I talked about the minimum capital needed to start the business as well as how to buy the palm oil without buying the bad one for long storage.

Today, I'll show you when to buy, when to buy, how to store and other tips you needed to know about palm oil business. Keep in touch cos I will drop am as e hot here tonight.

(1) (Reply)

New / Can I Get Personal Loans Even With A Bad Credit Score? / Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.