Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast (9388 Views)

Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba / Unemployed Man Arrested For Squeezing Married Woman's Breast In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by HollaAyo(m): 2:42am On May 30, 2018
A facebook user i dentified as kelvin decided to upload this
See more: http://aprokotown.cf/2018/05/30/facebook-user-shares-photos-of-him-sucking-his-womans-breast/

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Olalan(m): 3:18am On May 30, 2018
The cheap accessibility to internet has made some people so foolish and dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by ayourbamie: 3:32am On May 30, 2018
He's licking it not sUucking
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Morbeta11(m): 3:47am On May 30, 2018
This is what happens when slowpoke marry akwunakuna.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Kneephy(m): 3:57am On May 30, 2018
Sex sells!

Just post any rubbish relating to sex, and see the way perverts would troop in to feed their eyes on anything they can see.....

Wake me up when it hits front-page

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Mutemenot(m): 4:01am On May 30, 2018
hmmmm, that room sef serves as kitchen too grin

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by ipobarecriminals: 4:11am On May 30, 2018
sad freely giving smiling she goat
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by ipobarecriminals: 4:12am On May 30, 2018
sad seen b4 sum pipu use crayon cova am
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Israelconcepts: 4:44am On May 30, 2018
shocked
I will comment if it gets to promise land.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Jakumo(m): 4:50am On May 30, 2018
All these angry people screaming about their frustration in this thread, and yet they all RUSHED over to witness the breast licking episode.

Una no fit go pick ya own fine bress to shop, but to look anoda man who get hin own, unu don line up to look show.

On a technical note, these particular breasts are old, deflated and more than fairly used, but hey, nobody beg me to look am.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Nobody: 5:12am On May 30, 2018
Thank God the lady is smiling. That way, feminists will have a hard time chastising just the guy.

People are mad. Seemingly sane people these days, are stark raving mad behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:15am On May 30, 2018
ORISIRISI SOMETHING shocked
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Nobody: 6:03am On May 30, 2018
Olalan:
The cheap accessibility to internet has made some people so foolish and dumb.

Yep.

Stolen UK phones + Awoof Data = Insanity Display grin
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Jakumo(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yep.

Stolen UK phones + Awoof Data = Insanity Display grin

Kindly register your opinion about the bress, so we can publish the White Paper promptly. This is no time for distraction.

But wait o. On a serious note, I am pondering the question of WHY this topic was posted under the CRIME section of this esteemed forum.

Is there an implication that a CRIME is being committed in the above photograph ?

If indeed the accusation is that a crime is under way there, would the charges be wanton sucking of an obviously deflated bress, or would the accused be brought to book for wilfully depriving the couple's 8 month old baby of his rightful lunch ?

This is a very important question that must be answered, even as the tactical SWAT team get ready to raid the residence where this crime occurred, so as to round up the usual suspects.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by adecz: 6:32am On May 30, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

And na the mumu girl take
the picture sef..

Poor man's life in 'face me, I face you'
accommodation.

Pots, plates, kerosene stove, palm oil, all
struggling for space with mattress... sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Jakumo(m): 6:36am On May 30, 2018
adecz:

undecided undecided undecided

And na the mumu girl take
the picture sef..

Poor man's life in 'face me, I face you'
accommodation.

Pots, plates & kerosene stove
struggling for space with mattress... sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chai this man study that pinshure like how doctor been dey look woman yansh for inside clinic.

Me I look bress sotay, I no even see dem kishin for inside bedroom. Wonderment.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by columbus007(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2018
but all this things are supposed to be private parts na.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2018
What kind of show is this ? The breast did not show well na.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by Blessynokoro: 12:18pm On May 30, 2018
end time
Re: Facebook User Shares Photos Of Him Sucking His 'woman's Breast by mytime24(f): 4:08pm On May 30, 2018
Ur mum undecided

Abi ur sugar mummy

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Prison Break: Amotekun Recaptures Escapee Initially Remanded For Murder / Drunk Policemen Kill Teenager, Other During Christmas Party (PHOTO) / Benin??? A Land Of Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.