Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 30/05/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 30/05/2018 Wednesday (286 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Koinonia Abuja Prayer Request Form For May Miracle Service Tomorrow 30/05/2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 30/05/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 2:47am On May 30, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

WEDNESDAY, 30th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_2 Kings Chapters 18,19,20,21&22_

➡TOPIC: * LOCATING YOURSELF*

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 103:7
_"He made known his ways unto Moses, his a
unto the children of Israel."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
God is a God of ways; He has heaven for you on earth and wants to show you how to get there.
He has created you for a purpose and wants to show
to attain it. He shows His ways to His men, acts are for
children. Locating the plan of God for your life; that is where you are destined for, is vision. Vision is a vital link to success. Everyone has a duty to locate what he or she is created for Discovering your kingdom placement is by vision, for where there is no vision, the people perish (Proverbs 29:18)
You never become a star in the kingdom until you become a visionary. True vision comes from God and is characterized by peace. Only by locating yourself in God can you ever experience what is called peace. When you are not established in God, oppression becomes the order of the day. God likens us to Eagle because He is an Eagle. The Eagle is known for sight, it sees its prey far ahead before it goes for it. What is the vision that you are
pursuing? It is time to have a vision for your life and run with that vision. A visionless man is a missionless man. A missionless man is an accident waiting to happen. I pray for you, may your spiritual eyes be opened to the vision of God for your life by fire.
��������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_Father, may my eyes be opened to the vision for my life_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Distinguishing Between Miracle And Providence / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/18 / Releasing The Supernatural, Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.