Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Patapaa Now The Most Relevant Artist In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patapaa Now The Most Relevant Artist In Ghana (437 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patapaa Now The Most Relevant Artist In Ghana by lokiriebimene(m): 3:46am On May 30, 2018
A Ghana famous artist Justice Amoah aka Patapaa (one corner) has stated emphatically that he is currently the most relevant artiste in Ghana and we are tempted to believe him.
Read more...���
http://xclusivewarri..com/2018/05/patapaa-now-most-relevant-artist-in.html?m=1

Re: Patapaa Now The Most Relevant Artist In Ghana by profnigga(m): 3:54am On May 30, 2018
others irrelevant..

OK I don hear dat 1
Re: Patapaa Now The Most Relevant Artist In Ghana by malware: 4:45am On May 30, 2018
Na so Ghana be? You release one song and you're already the most relevant artist in the whole country sad

Re: Patapaa Now The Most Relevant Artist In Ghana by Anigreat: 5:09am On May 30, 2018
malware:
Na so Ghana be? You release one song and you're already the most relevant artist in the whole country sad

Lol

Not just one song, useless one song. cheesy
Re: Patapaa Now The Most Relevant Artist In Ghana by Emjay1310(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2018
Hehehehehe.
Good development for their wack music industry

(1) (Reply)

Bet Awards 2018: Sa Rapper Cassper Nyovest Accused Of Buying Comments And Likes / 30 Secret Facts About D'banj That Will Shock You As He Turns 38!!! / Asa Asika Trolls Girlfriend DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Post On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.