Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye (33479 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by Xhakazette: 8:01am On May 30, 2018
Dino.
Ajeku Iya nio je
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by yemmight(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2018
This guy sabi act film.
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by bisi16(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2018
How did he sustaine D neck injury
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by justinalumbi: 8:05am On May 30, 2018
Am happy to see you again may God continue to preserve you and your family in Jesus Name! Am still praying for you may God of vengeance visit your enemy in Jesus Name!
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by dyn1800: 8:10am On May 30, 2018
guy man himself
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by dododawa1: 8:10am On May 30, 2018
I sight d PILLOW, Nigeria money been wasted
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by dobrorhie: 8:11am On May 30, 2018
ednut1:
he must complete his tenure. The sufferings should be good to reset our brains since we no get sense and have short memory. At bolded na d same tin una talk about GEJ

2019 PMB for SURE
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by gbishman: 8:17am On May 30, 2018
What a vein man
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by jno31475: 8:23am On May 30, 2018
Oh, how the might has fallen!!! well, it is never too late just denounce your membership with APC, go back to your the party that brought you to limelight PDP where your course, affair, freedom is guaranteed, I am one of the few supporter that engaged in "I STAND WITH DINO" so without fear nor favor I am urging you to come back home (PDP) come 2019 and beyond you will still be in the senate.
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by jrusky(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2018
Pls for those of you insulting thus man pls can you tell me one single proven beyond propaganda and malicious indictment the crime this man committed

Pls tell us his offense and prove it then I will support your abuse on him but if you can't prove it then I pity your lives.
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by blowjob: 8:28am On May 30, 2018
THIEF... grin grin
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by Morbeta11(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2018
post=68005510:
COWARD CHICKEN!!

Don't mind the photographic warrior.

Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by Tripleoluwa(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2018
He has been relegated to snapping pictures and posting on social media. The implications of the court judgment has placed technical gag and technical manacles on him. Because any healthy behavior from him would return him to court.

So I believe those after him are somehow winning, and should he continue like this till next year, he won't be able to stand for election
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by lonlytroy(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2018
Mikeross62:
Faking sickness

Very dangerous except you have already sign a death wish
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by lonlytroy(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2018
jno31475:

Oh, how the might has fallen!!! well, it is never too late just denounce your membership with APC, go back to your the party that brought you to limelight PDP where your course, affair, freedom is guaranteed, I am one of the few supporter that engaged in "I STAND WITH DINO" so without fear nor favor I am urging you to come back home (PDP) come 2019 and beyond you will still be in the senate.

And i guess that was your motive for standing with him when he was in hot soup
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by grabdbull: 9:35am On May 30, 2018
Welcome back senator. From your experience, you can see that the brutalization of Nigerian citizens by our coercive forces has now been extended to an arm of government. I mean it is now being reported that people are being arrested for holding more than two phones, being too thin, or not combing their hair. Ridiculous.

The time is right for you and your colleagues to sponsor bills that will criminalize police brutality while laying down standard operating procedure enforcement on officers and men while discharging their duty.

Take this advice seriously. It could save the man on the street.
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by san316(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2018
What about jumping off a moving vehicle and pretending to be in coma, is it a crime too?
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by Bitterleafsoup: 10:10am On May 30, 2018
Drabeey:

Are you through man?

Just name one person who is we should use at replacing PMB.

If PMB is voted out today, I guess you don't expect the seat to be vacant!

we have many guys who wants to be at the villa come this time next year, yet out of all of 'em who's even better?

just name one person...

Markarfi?
Sowore?
Atiku?
Fayose?

pls just mention one person, or else you wouldn't mind to run for the post too, we may just vote for you
This is what it has come too smh, they were right when they said the youth are lazy.
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:03am On May 30, 2018
I thought he is a real thug?
A little struggle (Not fighting) in the village square almost got his neck broken,
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by Awaja(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2018
Isi ekweonwu
Re: New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye by fastlane84: 12:13pm On May 30, 2018
xxolisexx:
www.nairaland.com/4530370/must-read-experience-using-access pls yu guys should push this topic to front page @lala and mods ACCESS BANK CANT TAKE MY MONEY JUST LIKE THAT

goto their social media handled n complain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Pictured Mixing Concrete / South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) / Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.