Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe (23638 Views)

See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) / Rising Cost Of Food: How It Has Changed My Eating Habit / Street Food: How To Avoid Getting Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Revolva(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2018
i tought u mean Late gen Abacha ...

1 Like

Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:20am On May 30, 2018
Boyooosa:
Its spelt Aba'cha. Don't make that Nebuchadnezzar feel important among the living.
Lol, Nebuchadnezzar is dead
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:21am On May 30, 2018
Revolva:
i tought u mean Late gen Abacha ...
No I specified it as abacha food
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:22am On May 30, 2018
Luiz1:
OMG! May I come squat in ur hauz?
No space dear

1 Like

Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:23am On May 30, 2018
ariesbull:
Igbo Amaka
Sure Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:25am On May 30, 2018
Riogeese:
I can cope wink btw don’t forget to tag me when it’s ofe owerri
Sure I will tag you

1 Like

Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Duru009(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2018
Wife material ....

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:26am On May 30, 2018
wyzoe:
vinegurl, why do you say "Nigerian Abacha"? Is it indigenous to other countries?
I didn't know about that though
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:27am On May 30, 2018
Cutehector:
Vinegurl let me give you the davido assurance
Please give me cos I need that assurance right now.
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:28am On May 30, 2018
SAMBARRY:
That food generally looks irritating .looks more like faeces than food lipsrsealed
Sorry dear, you are too sad as a person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:30am On May 30, 2018
ImaIma1:
I need to learn how to make this thing o. If i make it for DH, the love will triple in seconds
Tripled love
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:32am On May 30, 2018
EniHolar:
OK...

Where's how to prepare Buhari? My village people need the procedure please.
. The recipe won't make sense
Procedure for BuBu, hagahaha
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by greenprince(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2018
vinegurl:

Lol grin my bride price is high ooo

It's worth it...
In case that brother delays, I'll be on standby wink
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:34am On May 30, 2018
IamPlato:

How Much? I Want To Marry You Before Weekend... I Found My Chioma
I'll
1.5m for just bride price, aside other rites
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by vinegurl(f): 8:36am On May 30, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
For This Buharia You Post This Stuff? Mod Move Am Cum Fp Early Morning. Now I Dey Hungry
Sorry, come and have a plate
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by greenprince(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2018
chiedozie198100:

just clean a cow breast with a wet towel and suck profusely.

You will kill somebody grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Cutehector(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2018
vinegurl:

Please give me cos I need that assurance right now.
oya pass me your number make I call you
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by ariesbull: 9:04am On May 30, 2018
ibnchokomah:
. You shouldn't have replied the idiot.

They don't know that Ogbono is an Igbo word
They don't know that Okwuro is an Igbo word
Egwusi is an Igbo word and food
Ugu is an Igbo word
Onugbu is an Igbo word

The whole world knows that it's only Igbo and efiks that can cook and have good foods ..others cook búllshit

1 Like

Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Kyllahmc(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2018
O42 abacha is still the best...
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Nobody: 9:07am On May 30, 2018
vinegurl:

Lol grin my bride price is high ooo
shocked I've always thought you were married. I mean, I thought someone would have rushed to pay your bride price by now. He would be a really lucky guy.
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by IamPlato(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2018
vinegurl:
I'll 1.5m for just bride price, aside other rites

Only Bride Price shocked

You Don Cost Pass Motor na...

How Much Last

1 Like

Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Nobody: 9:16am On May 30, 2018
ariesbull:

They don't know that Ogbono is an Igbo word
They don't know that Okwuro is an Igbo word
Egwusi is an Igbo word and food
Ugu is an Igbo word
Onugbu is an Igbo word

The whole world knows that it's only Igbo and efiks that can cook and have good foods ..others cook búllshit

Stop getting ahead of yourself. The whole world? Really? Now, you just portrayed tribalism. That's why a wise man said don't argue with a fool, spectators would not be able to figure out who the fool is. Another said, of you wrestle with a pig, you both will roll in the mud.
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Omakraid(f): 9:35am On May 30, 2018
I so love this ehn, I hope it's not too expensive and stressful to prep

1 Like

Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by sekem: 9:50am On May 30, 2018
abacha?

the late head of state?

na wa o!
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Nobody: 9:52am On May 30, 2018
Looks and tastes better than diarrhea looking ewedu lipsrsealed
Nofav0rs:
Looks horrible
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Gangster1ms: 9:59am On May 30, 2018
So much love this meal. I wish have a gf that can prepare it for me. Vinegurl where ur location? grin
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Mikkylounge: 10:04am On May 30, 2018
@op, you've stirred up the longolongo worms in my tummy, oya, tell me: Where can one get ugba and abacha in Lagos?
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by stasius: 10:08am On May 30, 2018
Abacha bu egwu eji!
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by stasius: 10:09am On May 30, 2018
Especially abacha Udi.
Their own feels like Indomie.
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Nofav0rs(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Looks and tastes better than diarrhea looking ewedu lipsrsealed
How is that my problem?
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Boyooosa(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2018
vinegurl:

Lol, Nebuchadnezzar is dead
Yes he is and we don't want his memory / name to come to mind when a good thing is discussed.
Re: Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe by Nobody: 10:37am On May 30, 2018
Ti oro ba di oro oyan, koko ori re ni a o di mu
Nofav0rs:
How is that my problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Spent ₦4.6 Trillion Eating Out In 2019 / Fernando Altamirano's Most Expensive Bottle Ofwater For $60000 / Hardship: FG Moves To Regulate Food Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.