Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) (19498 Views)

Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government / Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks / Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 30, 2018
biafranation:
Yoruba muslims are confused now.

In case you don't know, all those brothels are owned and run by Ipob men like you, and 95% of those ladies pictured selling their pūssies there are Igbo girls.

1 Like

Re: Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) by millomaniac: 10:26am On May 30, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Thank you.

Tell Fulani to stop open grazing you get killed but here is this man telling other people to shut down.

And some people are already jubilating.

It is their women and children that will bear the brunt finally because majority of them are perverts.
Re: Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) by PUCHI(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
mmb:
More
Na olosho be him Problem,He should better look at security situation and hunger level instead.\
Re: Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 30, 2018
post=68005821:
Good development
long overdue
Re: Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2018
DSS1335:
angry

What a misplaced priority!
Besides, it never came to my imagination that social night live existed in such a boko haram flash point areas.
I yam wondering too o. Hehehe
Re: Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 30, 2018
DSS1335:
angry

What a misplaced priority!
Besides, it never came to my imagination that social night live existed in such a boko haram flash point areas.
I thought about that too.
Re: Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) by FriendNG: 12:02pm On May 30, 2018
From the pictures. 99% are from the east.
Re: Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) by Carter4luv(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2018
I hope they will not take the next flight to port Harcourt and other cities.
The governor should ensure he empower them with different skills not just to remove dem from the street and abandon dem.
Re: Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) by bigpicture001: 4:55pm On May 30, 2018
iv u want to ban, ban.my own is don't expect allocations from.the FG to include monies gotten tru tax of those that drinks or operate a hotel.
Re: Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) by suyamasta(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2018
hypocrisy go kukuma kill d Northern governors abeg ashawu kill anybody?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity / Nasarawa: Appeal Court voids tribunal decision, affirms APC's Gov Sule as winner / Kaduna Train Attack: HURIWA Tells FG To Arrest Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.