Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) (34092 Views)

"Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by klimkid: 9:23am On May 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked
Please how did the VP fail?

Two midgets

While one succeed in his carrier as an actor,
one has failed woefully as a pastor, as a politician and above all as a vice president.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2018
Na stand him stand soo? Abi him sit down?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by klimkid: 9:23am On May 30, 2018
Please how did the VP fail?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by gassbee: 9:27am On May 30, 2018
Toks2008:
Chinedu(Aki) is classy and speaks more fluently.. maybe its because of his level of education. But Osita(Pawpaw) is not too classy and eloquent.
u r wrong , pawpaw is classier than aki n wen it comes to display of swag, aki still dey learn work for where pawpaw dey

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Two midgets

one has failed woefully as a pastor, as a politician and above all as a vice president.
Pained idiot,this man become a senior lecturer at the age you haven't even made your 5 credits yet. He is greater than every member of your family,who are dead,living and yet to be born.
That's a man you pray to God for his grace, instead of hating like he is responsible for your miserable existence, just locate the nearest lagoon already grin

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by alexhl(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2018
The height of achievement
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by Blamelesscompas(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2018
Dubai work visa with repayment plan and deed of agreement

Italian visa procurement with deed of agreement

Canadian admission with visa guidance

I buy greendot moneypak at 215/$1 $100 denominations and above only

Credit unions needed for same day phone call balance transfer(not md,billpay or ach)

White Sands federal cu el paso texas needed for $1k p2p trf new/old

Moving personal checks,not a4 but printed directly from hardcopy of the account.
Im the direct mover
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by Konze70: 9:49am On May 30, 2018
Don't look down on someone unless you are admiring him. grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2018
gassbee:
u r wrong , pawpaw is classier than aki n wen it comes to display of swag, aki still dey learn work for where pawpaw dey

I'm not talking about swag...swag is for boys but beeing classy is for Men
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2018
Hunger deal with this guy at IMT Enugu back then grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by castrokins(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2018
Why Is Osinbajo Looking Down On Aki?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by gassbee: 10:52am On May 30, 2018
Toks2008:

I'm not talking about swag...swag is for boys but beeing classy is for Men
read my last comment, I talked about both class n swag, aki stil dey learn
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2018
Toks2008:
Chinedu(Aki) is classy and speaks more fluently.. maybe its because of his level of education. But Osita(Pawpaw) is not too classy and eloquent.

You that is classy and eloquent, is your life better than Osita's life?

Let's forget about all the too much emphasis on classy and eloquence.

Is Dangote classy and eloquent?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by DjQris(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2018
[size=20pt]FADAAAAAAAAAAA[/size]
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by ELgordo(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2018
Ovoko.....
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by 2016v2017: 11:43am On May 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Two midgets

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 12:42pm On May 30, 2018
Short shorter shortest. That's all I can say.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

You that is classy and eloquent, is your life better than Osita's life?

Let's forget about all the too much emphasis on classy and eloquence.

Is Dangote classy and eloquent?

You are utterly stupid for this awkward statement.

My comment was very innocuous but your bitter life won't let you see that.

Odensin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2018
Toks2008:

You are utterly stupid for this awkward statement.

My comment was very innocuous but your bitter life won't let you see that.

Odensin

I smell bitterness in your life cos everything about your chats is bitter.

Sorry!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of Paul And Anita Okoye's Twins: Nathan Obinna Okoye & Nadia Adaobi Okoye / Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) / Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.