Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today (1397 Views)

El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac / Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by edunwablog: 6:26am On May 30, 2018
As Shared

Exactly 12am 30th May 2018 we remember all our fallen heroes and heroins in a CANDLE NIGHT.
May their spirit continue to fight their killers until Biafra is restored.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/photos-from-ipob-candle-night-as-they.html

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On May 30, 2018
Oh no!

May their spirit fight on.

I dont wish death on anyone and it is bad to talk ill of the dead.

RIP fallen heroes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by edunwablog: 6:27am On May 30, 2018
edunwablog:
As Shared

Exactly 12am 30th May 2018 we remember all our fallen heroes and heroins in a CANDLE NIGHT.
May their spirit continue to fight their killers until Biafra is restored.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/photos-from-ipob-candle-night-as-they.html

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by Donald95(m): 6:27am On May 30, 2018
UMU CHINEKE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY YOU PEOPLE BE REMEMBERED AS YOU REMEMBER OTHERS. AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by etebefia: 6:28am On May 30, 2018
Good

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by SenselessIdiot: 6:29am On May 30, 2018
Flat heads and afonjas are the two worst shits that ever happened to Nigeria
Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by izzou(m): 6:29am On May 30, 2018
grin

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in them observing this.

The civil war left indelible marks in the lives of many.
Nothing is absolutely wrong if anyone wishes to observe any holiday just for a remembrance

The government should even give them the necessary support, after all, it's peaceful. No life will be lost

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by Tallesty1(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Flat heads and afonjas are the two worst shits that ever happened to Nigeria
I agree with you completely because these two tribes produced two terrorist organisations that have been terrorising Nigeria.
Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by ehbellsho(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2018
U'l always b rememberd. sleep on heros

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by intruxive(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2018
This is nigeria, where an entire tribe is deluded beyond redemption grin
Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by perfectedmee: 7:48am On May 30, 2018
Their Fight is over Nd there watch has ended but,

Ours just began.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by perfectedmee: 7:50am On May 30, 2018
intruxive:
This is nigeria, where an entire tribe is deluded beyond redemption grin

And an entire tribe declares a public holiday for the annulment of an election.

Hypocritical bastards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by BreakupNigeria: 7:53am On May 30, 2018
Wow, this is so lovely! Where did it take place? Well, I know it will likely be Aba, P.harcourt or Onitsha. IPOB and indeed all believers of the Biafran struggle are giving the zoo people sleepless nights. At the pace we are going, our useless governors and politicians that still supports Nigeria as it is will soon lose our respect/regard and would be seen as charlatans. It is already happening, the picture of the bastard governor in Ebonyi always disgusts me. I am still on my bed here in Owerri, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE TODAY. MY BUSINESS WILL CLOSED FOR TODAY. NIGERIA IS A CURSED ENTITY AND WE MUST BREAK FREE IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by izzou(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2018
perfectedmee:

And an entire tribe declares a public holiday for the annulment of an election.

Hypocritical bastards.

Sincerely,i still ask myself why June 12 is a holiday?

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by perfectedmee: 7:59am On May 30, 2018
izzou:

Sincerely,i still ask myself why June 12 is a holiday?

grin

Don't mind those bastards
Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by malificent(f): 8:07am On May 30, 2018
Remembering in a special way my Grandfather who lost his life fighting.. You'll forever be remembered in our hearts.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by Metuh: 8:09am On May 30, 2018
The Sun shall surely rise at dawn.

RIP Heroes
Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by Bethel4Life(f): 8:10am On May 30, 2018
post=68006410:
Oh no!

May their spirit fight on.

I dont wish death on anyone and it is bad to talk ill of the dead.

RIP fallen heroes!
in the name of biafra, every person(including buhari a.ss lickers)must bow...as can be evidenced by dis comment of urs
Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by Lipscomb(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2018
I only interested in the kind of prayers they will pray for Nigeria
Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On May 30, 2018
Bethel4Life:
in the name of biafra, every person(including buhari a.ss lickers)must bow...as can be evidenced by dis comment of urs
Are you talking to me?
Where I know u from?!
Tho I don't reply unreasonable mentions, but I guess you must be happy I gave you audience now.
Now, run to school

May the soul the dead REST IN PEACE once more!
Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On May 30, 2018
malificent:
Remembering in a special way my Grandfather who lost his life fighting.. You'll forever be remembered in our hearts.

May his wonderful soul continue to REST IN PERFECT PEACE .
It is well with you my sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by hammer6F: 9:29am On May 30, 2018
OUR ISREALI BROS ARE NEVER TOO FAR.

IGBO ARE PROUD HEBREW JEWS.
Re: Photos From Ipob Candle Night As They Remember Fallen Hero Today by jeff1607(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2018
perfectedmee:
Their Fight is over Nd there watch has ended but,

Ours just began.

harmattan is coming

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram : You Want To Rest ? Who Will Take Over ? Military Replies Soldiers. / Abia PDP Raises The Alarm Over Kalu’s Return / Court Warns Against Illegal Removal Of Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.