Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,187 members, 7,853,057 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Have Sold Over 3,000 Fake Super Eagles’ Jerseys – Trader Tells BBC ( Watch Vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Sold Over 3,000 Fake Super Eagles’ Jerseys – Trader Tells BBC ( Watch Vid (370 Views)

10 Nigerian Musicians Rumored To Have Sold Their Soul To The Devil (photos) / Davido Rants Online After He Caught Chioma Doing This With His Phone | Watch Vid / Aba Tailors Should Have Produced The Super Eagles Jerseys - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Sold Over 3,000 Fake Super Eagles’ Jerseys – Trader Tells BBC ( Watch Vid by indulge01: 7:09am On May 30, 2018
As the FIFA World Cup for Russia draws nearer, many Nigerians are drumming support for the Super Eagles both in Nigeria and Russia.
Supporters have been purchasing jerseys en masse to show support for the national football team.

Mallam Shehu Dikko who is the 2nd Vice President and Chairman of NFF Marketing, Sponsorship and TV Rights Committee said; “the new Super Eagles’ jersey will soon be in the markets all over the would including some Nike shops in different parts of Nigeria on the 29th of May, 2018”

But the production of the jerseys has taken a phoney twist as some individuals have circulated replicas around the market before the official release date by Nike.

WATCH INTERVIEW VIDEO HERE - http://www./2018/05/i-have-sold-over-3000-fake-super-eagles-jerseys-trader-tells-bbc-watch-video.html

(1) (Reply)

Sir Shina Peters Pictured On A White Horse As He Goes To The Venue Of His 60th B / SARS Disorganized Jaywon Birthday House Party In Lekki / 5 Reasons Not To Be Gay In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.