Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 (4474 Views)

How Many Plots In An Acre? / How Many Plots Of Land Can We Find In An Acres. Urgent / Houses For Sale (parkview,v.i,lekki Phase 1,ilupeju,omole Phase 1, Abule Oshun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by lizzyohae: 4:05pm On May 28, 2010
PLS  IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING VIRGIN PLOTS OF LAND AT Isheri Osun, , LAGOS NIGERIA. PRIZE 800,000 NAIRA ONLY. PLS CALL LIZZY ON  08068775667. IT IS REAL ,NO FRAUD.

PLS FOR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ,THE LAND ISHERI OSUN ,IT IS SITUATED AT THE BACK OF FESTAC TOWN, AND IT IS A LITTLE BIT FAR BEHIND JAKANDE ESTATE.REMEMBER THAT KNOW BODY IS FORCING YOU TO PAY, SEEING IS BELIEVING.PLEASE IT IS NOT FRAUD AND WE SHUD ALL KNOW THAT A WOMAN CANNOT BE JOKING WITH SUCH A MATTER, REMEMBER THAT EFCC IS STILL OPERATING. THKS
Re: Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by mirabell: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2010
what's the state of this land, documents, hidden charges etc
give full detail please
Re: Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by Godspeedme(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2010
@poster,
pls can you shed some light on;documents available,any other charges to you or the omo oniles,dry or swampy land and which part of isolo?
pls give these details before we start talking on phone,thanks.
Re: Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by ladijaiye(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2010
[PLEASE TELL US THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE LAND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AT JAKANDE ESTATE, ISOLO, IS IT TOWARDS OKE-AFA OR IJEGUN, AND NAME OF THE LAND OWNER OR FAMILY OR WHO ACQUIRED THE LAND AND WHAT DOCUMENTATION AVAILABLBE, b][/b]
Re: Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by lawyer(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
Where is this back of Jakande Estate in Isolo that you are talking about that costs N800,000? I need you to expressly define that area and the distance between the back of the Jakande Estate your talking and the lands in Question. Jakande Estate is a very old Estate owned by the government and the lands around that area and its surrounding lands are under the LSDPC and if there is going to be any kind of transaction, it has to be in full support of the LSDPC allocating Government Lands. So except the lands your talking about are way way off Jakande Isolo, i am quite unclear of this description of your lands for sale in that axis especially in respect of the price.

I will advise you to state exactly where these lands are and if possible send me the survey plan of that area in question for me to do a check to confirm its validity. I am in no way casting aspertion on your post, but the only thing that stuck out like a sore thumb was your reference to Jakande Estate and its surrounding environs and the price tag.

Cheers
Re: Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by Godspeedme(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2010
@barrister matto,
thanks jare d-law,may God bless you as usual.
one of the silent NL that admires you alot.[/s]
Re: Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by ladijaiye(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2010
Hellooooo you haven't answer some question been asking you, what documents available on this plot of Land, and how many available, and exact location and Name of the family/owner of this Land.
Re: Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by olawonder(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2010
Hnm, this ad get as e be, she no even answer anybody! very very suspecious if you ask me wink
Re: Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by lizzyohae: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
PLS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING VIRGIN PLOTS OF LAND AT Isheri Osun, , LAGOS NIGERIA. PRIZE 800,000 NAIRA ONLY. PLS CALL LIZZY ON 08068775667. IT IS REAL ,NO FRAUD.

PLS FOR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ,THE LAND ISHERI OSUN ,IT IS SITUATED AT THE BACK OF FESTAC TOWN, AND IT IS A LITTLE BIT FAR BEHIND JAKANDE ESTATE.REMEMBER THAT KNOW BODY IS FORCING YOU TO PAY, SEEING IS BELIEVING.PLEASE IT IS NOT FRAUD AND WE SHUD ALL KNOW THAT A WOMAN CANNOT BE JOKING WITH SUCH A MATTER, REMEMBER THAT EFCC IS STILL OPERATING. THKS
Re: Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by capsogiga(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2010
lawyer:

Where is this back of Jakande Estate in Isolo that you are talking about that costs N800,000? I need you to expressly define that area and the distance between the back of the Jakande Estate your talking and the lands in Question. Jakande Estate is a very old Estate owned by the government and the lands around that area and its surrounding lands are under the LSDPC and if there is going to be any kind of transaction, it has to be in full support of the LSDPC allocating Government Lands. So except the lands your talking about are way way off Jakande Isolo, i am quite unclear of this description of your lands for sale in that axis especially in respect of the price.

I will advise you to state exactly where these lands are and if possible send me the survey plan of that area in question for me to do a check to confirm its validity. I am in no way casting aspertion on your post, but the only thing that stuck out like a sore thumb was your reference to Jakande Estate and its surrounding environs and the price tag.

Cheers
angry angry
answer the simple questions slowpoke!!!!plsssss
Re: Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by popsy12: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2010
Please I just called you,, I wanna know what type of land is it; swampy or dry land, and the land documents that are clear available already. And also the issue of the so called "Land owners"-Omo onile,  and  all that, Please do send the informations to my email: popsoncool4u@hotmail.com

Thank you, I await them soon.
Re: Many Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri Oshun, Isolo, Prize 800,000 by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2010
Another time waster.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Ignore Ibeju Lekki For Finacial Sustainbility In Future / Katampe, Mabushi, Asokoro, Maitama, Guzape, Karimu Lands For Sale In Abuja / Land Owner/ Developer Joint Venture Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.