Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,453 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty (14030 Views)

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / 70% Of Medical Doctors In Kano Have Absconded - Analyst Reveals / Persistent NHIS Crises Analysed By Health Minister Isaac Adewole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by Xisnin(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2018
eezeribe:
JOHESU =Association of FRUSTRATED health workers with FAILED dreams of becoming medical doctors...
I know some of them are very proud of their profession and have never wanted to be any medical doctor,but these few are being sabotaged by the majority of failed wannabes...
Both NMA and JOHESU are well represented in my family... So I know what's up.
You sound like an illiterate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by faithugo64(f): 12:01pm On May 30, 2018
dokJ:
Johesu should just swallow their pride n d attendant shame n resume odawise hungry will finish them.

Hungry will really finish them dear doctor cheesy cheesy
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by elasticlala: 12:04pm On May 30, 2018
Ipob agitated, instead of govt to look for a sensible way out, they were declared terrorist. Health workers have been on strike for over 40 days d idiots could not get a sensible solution to d problem, they are rather exploring every available forceful means. They are swift in taking negative decisions but take eternity to do d right thing. It is unfortunate that same thing cuts across all sectors. I think d idiot of a president that hasnt said anything abt it since its inception is still d one underneath....after all he doesnt get treatment in Nigeria. I would have suggested that JOHESU waits till d time we will have humans in d helms of affair. Useless government & followers.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by worlexy(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Buhari's Ministers are disasters

This is the dumbest comment I have read in recent times.
JOHESU'S demands must be met!
Yes, no retreat no surrender. Aluta continua
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 30, 2018
this same Senate president they want to meet for intervention is still a medical doctor.. LMAO.. Johesu people are confused

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by rotadeco27: 12:12pm On May 30, 2018
I heard some if them especially the non clinical sets have started coming to work. Government just needs to break the association for peace to come back to health sector
I'm not opposed to them reaching the peak of their professions , it should ,however , be done via correct channels and stop this idea of any thing goes in Nigeria.
If there are are consultant nurses, pharmacist ,etc in the developed world, nothing stops us from having them too but the question is (1) How do they award the title? (2)what do they do. ?
Anyone that wants to answer those questions should please ask and relate it to what happened In UCH 2014 that actually fueled this problem.
As a nation let do things the way it should be done in order to get the desired result .

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by MEDICPATH(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2018
The system needs overhauling
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by allymarry89(f): 12:15pm On May 30, 2018
This man is a disaster waiting to happen undecided undecided

What happened to the modern way of dialogue with Johesu. Such

a big shame and a bad one for this administration.
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by AnanseK(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2018
Over 6 week’s of strike , JOHESU has been pampered enough. They should resume work or allow for new employees to take over.

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by desoul2004(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2018
If this should be in western world, this useless Minister would have resigned his appointment honourably. Shameless minister that cannot control his ministry. Dictatorship can never bring peace in a democratic system.
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by madgoat(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2018
Let them not resume. Opportunity for we that are jobless to now get employed wink

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by madgoat(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2018
eezeribe:
JOHESU =Association of FRUSTRATED health workers with FAILED dreams of becoming medical doctors...
I know some of them are very proud of their profession and have never wanted to be any medical doctor,but these few are being sabotaged by the majority of failed wannabes...

So on point... They should dismiss all those frustrated JOHESU workers.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by Royle2014(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2018
madgoat:
Let them not resume. Opportunity for we that are jobless to now get employed wink

Lmao... U are jobless... So u think they will sack all Johesu members, den employ fresh Johesu memebers, when u don enter the system see the workload nd how much time u spend away from your family and see the huge pay difference, cold war in the hospital, nd every other rubbish u need to bear... The new Johesu would go on another strike. We are not ordinary workers dat can be replaced by d click of a finger... Do u knw how many years experience would be thrown away if they sack all old health workers? Lol. Who would run tutoring seminars for the new intakes... This Adewole is both senseless and incompetent and in civilized countries, he would have either resigned or be sacked.... We are professionals... We're not an ordinary workforce that can easily be employed... Get that straight...

And dont think we're hungry... There's something called "Locum" I'm a pharmacist and I'm currently doing my locum at two different pharmacies since d strike started, add both pay together and i still get enough to flex per month... How I wan take hungry bros?

7 Likes

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by nelxxy(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2018
story for the gods
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by Areaboyfriend(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2018
madgoat:

.. And maybe they will have the time to go to medical schools. grin

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by madgoat(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2018
Areaboyfriend:

.. And maybe they will have the time to go to medical schools. grin

Medical school is not beans grin they could not get in initially, so is it now that the brain is getting old they they will get in grin
I guess they just have to be stuck with the frustration of being JOHESU members for life grin

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by capitalzero: 12:57pm On May 30, 2018
Royle2014:

Lmao... U are jobless... So u think they will sack all Johesu members, den employ fresh Johesu memebers, when u don enter the system see the workload nd how much time u spend away from your family and see the huge pay difference, cold war in the hospital, nd every other rubbish u need to bear... The new Johesu would go on another strike. We are not ordinary workers dat can be replaced by d click of a finger... Do u knw how many years experience would be thrown away if they sack all old health workers? Lol. Who would run tutoring seminars for the new intakes... This Adewole is both senseless and incompetent and in civilized countries, he would have either resigned or be sacked.... We are professionals... We're not an ordinary workforce that can easily be employed... Get that straight...

And dont think we're hungry... There's something called "Locum" I'm a pharmacist and I'm currently doing my locum at two different pharmacies since d strike started, add both pay together and i still get enough to flex per month... How I wan take hungry bros?
what about other professionals among johesu?
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by Everking(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2018
Imagine d Federal govt joking with our health sector becos non of them makes use of them.The difference Johesu is demanding is not up to what one person embezzles. Just greediness and selfishness. There is God ooo

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by mannycrown: 1:08pm On May 30, 2018
Up JOHESU. Enough of Minister of Doctors loop sidedness. Clueless Adewole can't do shit. JOHESU turned down your invite. Yes. will u have a heart failure if u re invite them? FYI JOHESU is ready for y'all. Replace them my foot. Empty vessels make loudest noise. JOHESU ride on. Paralyze all hospitals in the Country. I'm liking the drag as it's exposing the indispensibility of the JOHESU folk in the hospitals. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by KevinDein: 1:10pm On May 30, 2018
Lol, FMH/NMA are yet to realize that no form injustice or oppression last forever. Sooner or later they come to an end. Much more powerful oppressors in the past had seen their reigns come to end and have since been cosigned to the dark chapter of history. FMH/NMA is not going to be an exception.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by mannycrown: 1:12pm On May 30, 2018
madgoat:

Your ignorance needs be educated. But I'm too busy for that. No apologies.
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 30, 2018
eezeribe:
Johesu are not at disparity with NMA they just want fairness.
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by georgebruno(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2018
And if this sinister move fails, what next for you Mr minister? These are the desperate moves of a drowning man. The minister is surely on his way out and the health sector is gearing for a major shake up. I hope NMA have a game plan for when all these fails because this would probably be the last ever strike in a very long while.
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by ArcFresky(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2018
olmoRoc:
This is NOT a military regime! Workers often go on strike in the West, and when they do, the affected parties sit to negotiate without issuing threats.

First this is not the west,
Second... health officers don't go on strike without providing options to the public.....infact health workers don't go on strike.
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by ApostleBlack(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2018
Benite:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/adewole-johesu-resume-declared-absconded-duty/

Disregard this propaganda post, strike continues till victory will be certain. If they like they should arrest our leaders with DSS, we are not backing out... It is now or never, no media propaganda can deter us from our legitimate right.

PS: Some people said we didn't attend invitation with d minister, that's a big lie. We met with d minister of health/labour severally but it proves they are cunning we had to back out. They propose 10% increment, we rejected bcoz we wanted 50%.. they later negotiated 25%, we shifted ground to 40% bcoz we are ready to help matters. The ministers later met with dre NMA colleagues and reduced it to 15% then we backed out. It shows they are not ready to make peace...
NMA and JOHESU are both employee of d FG, so NMA can't be deciding Johesu salaries bcoz when dey got Dre increment thrice since 2014 (twice in 2014 and in 2017), Johesu didn't bug. Y are dey acting like dey are our employers when we are all FG employees. And d minister of health / state health and labor ministers are all medical doctors. They are not helping matters

STRIKE CONTINUES, THEY SHOULD SACK US ALL AND SEE THE OUTCOME!!

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by NoToPile: 1:47pm On May 30, 2018
Will the health minister say this if it's doctors that are on strike?

Statements like this will just be strengthing johesu, what happened to dialogue. Na wa for this our minister.
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by Josephjnr(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2018
obonujoker:
Lol.... Anything to make baba Daura lose election is OK by me..... grin

Your hatred for Baba no get part 2...Hahahahaha
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by Leopantro: 1:53pm On May 30, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Buhari's Ministers are disasters

This is the dumbest comment I have read in recent times.
JOHESU'S demands must be met!

Vanguard News Nigeria https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/breaking-johesu-agrees-suspend-strike-june-1/

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by Amarabae(f): 1:53pm On May 30, 2018
He is very stupid.
Let him do his worst.
Nigeria health sector is a mess.
My time of resigning is near

Lecturing tinx on my mind
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by Acmexy: 1:56pm On May 30, 2018
divinelove:
Way to go grin

They shld be sacked

There are millions of qualified health care workers slaving for pea nuts in private hospitals, this will be a golden opportunity for them

Dullest respond. Must you respond to every post.
Re: Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty by divinelove(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2018
Acmexy:

Dullest respond. Must you respond to every post.

Who be this idiotic juhesu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Buys Hilux Vehicles, Tricycle Ambulances For Effective Health Care / US Widow Awarded $23.6bn Tobacco Payout / COVID-19 Update For August 21 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.