Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Chess Gaming Spots In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chess Gaming Spots In Lagos (475 Views)

Uncover The Blind Spots In Your Business - Knowlarity’s Call Recording Software / 5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life / 10 Hottest Spots You Must Visit In Lagos This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chess Gaming Spots In Lagos by Horizont: 8:55am On May 30, 2018
Hi chess loving Fellas, I created this trend for ease of locating Chess gaming spots around us in Lagos...I personally find it difficult to locate anyone around me each time I felt like unwinding with chess until I recently bombed into one rescently....please do share if u know of any chess club around you or you own a chess. board and would like to play with chess fellas like you (Location and Contact)....Let's make it all fun...
#Chess, the game of the Kings!!!

1 Share

Re: Chess Gaming Spots In Lagos by Horizont: 8:55am On May 30, 2018
Horizont:
Hi chess loving Fellas, I created this trend for ease of locating Chess gaming spots around us in Lagos...I personally find it difficult to locate anyone around me each time I felt like unwinding with chess until I recently bombed into one rescently....please do share if u know of any chess club around you or you own a chess. board and would like to play with chess fellas like you (Location and Contact)....Let's make it all fun...
#Chess, the game of the Kings!!!
1. Chess Club at Abule ado bus-stop, cross to old ojo road & follow the road beside Tantalizer eatary (facing a bank), walk down d road and keep to your left hand side , d chess club is locate at a building story shopping complex (with an open space) and is normally open from any moment from 6p.m...the chess guys there are damn good...you will be glad you locate it to enjoy your evening!

(1) (Reply)

Is This One Not Even More Than Crime. Human Right Pls / Apply For 2018 Airtel Job Recruitment / How To Increase RAM Of Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.