Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC (15338 Views)

Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / The Reasons Gbenga Daniel Dumped PDP - Sahara Reporters / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by laffwitmi: 11:29am On May 30, 2018
Is a plus for APC...At least 100 votes sure from him... grin grin
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by 2016v2017: 11:34am On May 30, 2018
deltaisgreat:
Where were his village people before the primaries to advise him to join APC? where were his village people when PDP picked him from a no body and made him a minister, made him PDP spokes man? Where were they? Where were they when PDP lifted him to the level that he could contest for party governorship ticket? Ingrates every where. Let me see the much APC will do for leaving all the greedy lots already with them. He has just been led back to the mire by his village witches and wizards. Sorry
don't mind the shameless polithievcian painting his villagers and community bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by Gbagbazios: 11:35am On May 30, 2018
Another useful idiot gone to the trash house of APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by 2016v2017: 11:35am On May 30, 2018
deltaisgreat:
Where were his village people before the primaries to advise him to join APC? where were his village people when PDP picked him from a no body and made him a minister, made him PDP spokes man? Where were they? Where were they when PDP lifted him to the level that he could contest for party governorship ticket? Ingrates every where. Let me see the much APC will do for leaving all the greedy lots already with them. He has just been led back to the mire by his village witches and wizards. Sorry
don't mind the shameless polithievcian painting his people bad publicly
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by 2016v2017: 11:37am On May 30, 2018
Jirate:

@deltaisgreat, Always On Point, Kudos. wink

The Real Reason For Such A Foolish Defection Is Always To Play Spoiler To The Victorious Guy That Won At The Primary and Most Times, It Fails and This Time It Will Also Fails.

The Only Way For APC To Win Any Election In Ekiti State is to Rig and That will Further Damage Buhari's Already Battered Image Before the Poll Next Year. If He Has Any Senses, He Should Allow The People Elects Whoever They Wants, Period. cool
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by BlackHatNaija: 11:44am On May 30, 2018
He made the right move. Pitch your tent with the winning team.
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by victorazyvictor(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2018
Ade yeye grin
Yeye pikin grin
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by olmoRoc: 11:46am On May 30, 2018
There should be a law that a card carrying member of a political party MUST leave the party (publicly declare, and printed in the new media) for at least 6 months before joining a different party. This would help to prevent those elected on a party from criss crossing between parties at will.
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by orisa37: 11:47am On May 30, 2018
You are a first class Prince so dump APC again and join SDP.to become Governor in Ekiti.
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by Segmat1: 11:51am On May 30, 2018
Nigerians should realizing that these politicians are only fight for their pockets.
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by anibirelawal(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2018
Mr Adeyeye, you are welcome to a winning and progressive party.
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by fortunechy(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2018
just remove ade from the name.... then call others.......... YEYE!!!!
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by kmaster007: 12:18pm On May 30, 2018
transfer market open for decamping.
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by ohiku4every1(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2018
Payback time
APC can't afford to lose Ekiti state,
Army were used during PDP regime,
I expected APC to use any agency usable such as Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, EFCC, ICPC, Civil Defence , Yellow fever, Peace Corpse, Witches, Wizard

infact anytin usable

its simply a payback time

Baba the integrity one should stay clear, there are cabals to finish the contract

Let Kogi state Gov chair the committee.

APC4LIFE
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 30, 2018
deltaisgreat:

You are seriously on point.

Let him go, after 2019 elections his ingrates eyes and brain will open. Dino and others that left in 2014 are returning home with new colleagues both from the chambers and outside chambers.

The idiot had said all manner of things to herdsmen party, he is now going to eat all of his vomits in APC herdsmen group.

PDP probes of APC after 2019 will be interesting.
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 30, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Don't bother explaining bro, your name says it all..
adeYEYE..

With your new broom all your sins are wiped away..

Nigerians politicians are like hoes, they ain't loyal..

He is such a lazy man. Nigerian politicians who has no single skill as backup plan after leaving political employment.

After 2019 elections he will start draging position with upandan.
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by Tampa6246(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2018
Adeyeye lol....why won't you act like a yeye man?
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by Lexxyla: 1:54pm On May 30, 2018
eminikansoso:
PDP all the way.
Fayose has already bitten them.
I just wonder how will APC survive and win this election?
This is because the PDP aspirant and his running mate came from highly populated areas of Ekiti state and the biggest odd is that the running mate is a Muslim from Ado whereas Ado have 40% Muslims in the State.

Muslims are less than 10% of the total population of Ekiti.

That being said the choice of deji has no political implication on the guber elections, just same way the southern agenda ruse has since quitened.
Gov Fayose must let his deputy take charge of his own campaign. You can't appoint DG Campaign coordinator, running mate for him and expect people to take him serious. Ekiti will not allow a third time agenda of deceit.
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by Lexxyla: 1:59pm On May 30, 2018
kolnel:
Funny
He crossed because of his pocket
Nigerian politicians are jokers

He rejected the chance to nominate Eleka's deputy, rejected senetorial offer too. I think there is more to his defection.
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by kolnel: 3:29pm On May 30, 2018
Lexxyla:

He rejected the chance to nominate Eleka's deputy, rejected senetorial offer too. I think there is more to his defection.

Only time will tell
Nigeria politicians only care about themselves
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by newslifeop: 5:16pm On May 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by anigold(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Crude Oil Found In Bida Basin Yet - Baru, NNPC GMD / Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri / How Buhari Can Avert This Looming War BY DELE MOMODU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.