Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) (30442 Views)

Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) / Cultists Chase New Member To His Home, Attacked His Entire Family & Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by jordyspices: 12:40pm On May 30, 2018
See wetin trump cos
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Obierika(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2018
Why is this guy still alive?
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
The man is frustrated due to the predicament that befall him he felt the only way he end it all was to assault his wife and her mother sad The woman should divorce him asap
Understatement.
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 1:47pm On May 30, 2018
Earthbound:

Understatement.
There is nothing wrong in what I said except you're finding it hard to comprehend
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:
Some fish brained boys and the women shaming crew and the Olosho calling gang will soon come here to say it is the woman's fault and that women can make you commit murder because of their sharp mouth. This they ascribe to feminism been the reason for men beating up and attacking their wives because women demand for equal right. The man has serious mental issues and should be admitted right away but the diagnosis from those broke boys on nairaland will be feminism.
Babe take it easy, abeg. Subtly, you're telling them 'come and attack me'.
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
There is nothing wrong in what I said except you're finding it hard to comprehend
I concurred. I think you misunderstood me.
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 2:17pm On May 30, 2018
Earthbound:
I concurred. I think you misunderstood me.
OK fine
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Follygunners: 2:22pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:
Some fish brained boys and the women shaming crew and the Olosho calling gang will soon come here to say it is the woman's fault and that women can make you commit murder because of their sharp mouth. This they ascribe to feminism been the reason for men beating up and attacking their wives because women demand for equal right. The man has serious mental issues and should be admitted right away but the diagnosis from those broke boys on nairaland will be feminism.

Broke boys? But why is that always a first form of attack from you 9ja ladies? When or how is being broke something to make fun of? Even in a place like 9ja where 70% are living in poverty.

You get money sef? Thunder fire you! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by dealslip(f): 2:35pm On May 30, 2018
Earthbound:

Babe take it easy, abeg. Subtly, you're telling them 'come and attack me'.
mtchewww!!! which attack wan pass the one wey they have attacked before. If you view any thread on relationship gone sour, that is the comment you will get from 70% of the guys. How women are more evil than Satan because of feminism, which most of them dont even know the meaning.
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by dealslip(f): 2:38pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:

Broke boys? But why is that always a first form of attack from you 9ja ladies? When or how is being broke something to make fun of? Even in a place like 9ja where 70% are living in poverty.

You get money sef? Thunder fire you! angry

You must be one of those women shaming, olosho calling, feminism screaming men. Of course rich guys don't go about shouting feminism because they are very secured and confident. The broke ones are so insecure, they see everything as feminism. Women cannot ask to be treated right again, it becomes feminism.
I may not have billions but I stopped rolling in thousands several years ago, so you know my range.
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:39pm On May 30, 2018
Frustration he's just what his suffering from
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:

mtchewww!!! which attack wan pass the one wey they have attacked before. If you view any thread on relationship gone sour, that is the comment you will get from 70% of the guys. How women are more evil than Satan because of feminism, which most of them dont even know the meaning.
Blame bloggers, and maybe Linda (lol)
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by dealslip(f): 2:47pm On May 30, 2018
Earthbound:

Blame bloggers, and maybe Linda (lol)
bloggers ke!!! they are only amplifying the thought process of a lot of people. I cant blame bloggers oh! the thinking pattern of the youths this days is very scary
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:

bloggers ke!!! they are only amplifying the thought process of a lot of people. I cant blame bloggers oh! the thinking pattern of the youths this days is very scary

I couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Follygunners: 3:03pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:

You must be one of those women shaming, olosho calling, feminism screaming men. Of course rich guys don't go about shouting feminism because they are very secured and confident. The broke ones are so insecure, they see everything as feminism. Women cannot ask to be treated right again, it becomes feminism.
I may not have billions but I stopped rolling in thousands several years ago, so you know my range.

Even if you're "rich"... (of course you're not) when/how does poverty within a 3rd world nation become a crime? You might be comfortable (prolly from one of ur bf/mf/sd et al...) but, abeg being broke isn't a big deal in a defunct nation like 9ja. Stop making it feel like the poor onesaren't doing enough. It's pple like you that tend to push some gullible individuals into committing heinous crimes to become rich ovn. 90% of you ladies depend on men for a living. undecided

"In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of" - Confucius
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by KELVONISTIC: 3:05pm On May 30, 2018
Savage cheesy wink cheesy
Uyiii:

hmm, I do not completely agree with you on this bro.

But, I am very sure this same Edo family winsh is responsible for the exportation of your brain to an unknown destination as it is now clearly evident that you now have saw-dust and camphor doing a very excellent job for you in place of your already exported brainwink
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by dealslip(f): 3:13pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:

Even if you're "rich"... (of course you're not) when/how does poverty within a 3rd world nation become a crime? You might be comfortable (prolly from one of ur bf/mf/sd et al...) but, abeg being broke isn't a big deal in a defunct nation like 9ja. Stop making it feel like the poor onesaren't doing enough. It's pple like you that tend to push some gullible individuals into committing heinous crimes to become rich ovn. 90% of you ladies depend on men for a living. undecided

"In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of" - Confucius
This is exactly what I am saying. you have assumed, I am rich because I depend on men. You have started the Olosho name calling as if broke guys aren't guilty of accusing women of feminism. Have you ever seen Dangote and the likes arguing about feminism before. I work very hard and I am crowned with success and automatically wealth, then I got it from a man.So why did I spend years in school to acquire skills and I cannot make something out of it. There is a difference between been broke and poverty. I sense you are broke because of the way you have taken this conversation personal.
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by thanki410(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2018
With this , who really is a mad man?
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Follygunners: 4:20pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:

This is exactly what I am saying. you have assumed, I am rich because I depend on men. You have started the Olosho name calling as if broke guys aren't guilty of accusing women of feminism. Have you ever seen Dangote and the likes arguing about feminism before. I work very hard and I am crowned with success and automatically wealth, then I got it from a man.So why did I spend years in school to acquire skills and I cannot make something out of it. There is a difference between been broke and poverty. I sense you are broke because of the way you have taken this conversation personal.

Personal? Nah... I can be poor yet, happy with my dignity and integrity intact! Being broke isn't something to be ashamed of but, olosho is.

I make an honest living even, if it's meager. It isn't a crime to be poor after all undecided, if the society is well suited for success, I won't be poor na. angry So using poverty to make fun of guys when we all live in a society of poverty and wretchedness. Anyway, I go dey send my acct # to you soon... help a bro out... Ms. Richie Rich! cool
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by dealslip(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:

Personal? Nah... I can be poor yet, happy with my dignity and integrity intact! Being broke isn't something to be ashamed of but, olosho is.

I make an honest living even, if it's meager. It isn't a crime to be poor after all undecided, if the society is well suited for success, I won't be poor na. angry So using poverty to make fun of guys when we all live in a society of poverty and wretchedness. Anyway, I go dey send my acct # to you soon... help a bro out... Ms. Richie Rich! cool
But who be Olosho here. No one said been broke is a crime. If a woman makes money from honest hustle and you label her Olosho then the fault is yours. It is the world you are exposed to that makes you believe that successful women are Olosho. How can I give money to someone who believes I am a prostitute. I don't mingle with people with that kind of low mindset. I offer several people jobs here on Nairaland, I don't give them money. From Architects to Accountants etc. The Value you add to people's business is what you get rewarded for, I am not ashamed to be rich.
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 5:18pm On May 30, 2018
otijah2:
My only joy is that Dino Melaye is going to contest for governorship election under PDP

RIP APC
what's the difference between APC and PDP
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Follygunners: 5:22pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:

But who be Olosho here. No one said been broke is a crime. If a woman makes money from honest hustle and you label her Olosho then the fault is yours. It is the world you are exposed to that makes you believe that successful women are Olosho. How can I give money to someone who believes I am a prostitute. I don't mingle with people with that kind of low mindset. I offer several people jobs here on Nairaland, I don't give them money. From Architects to Accountants etc. The Value you add to people's business is what you get rewarded for, I am not ashamed to be rich.

@bolded. Abeg, can never happen... It was simply a joke. Rich pple in 9ja sha... Na wah for una ooo. You can't give money to 'broke' pple cuz I won't see you as a hard working 'Madame'.. lol grin. The ones you even employ sef... na absolute exploitation at the highest level!
Going thru ur profile, ur job compensation offerings are way below the market average. How you take offer an experienced Chattered Accountant N80K/mthly is beyond my comprehension. Exploitation at best! Sad! sad Just N20K less than what I pay my dad's driver (wey no even pass school gate for him life) sef. grin

You don use nepotism (olosho tinz... sexual favor) get a job so now, you wan come dey do yanga for those hard working professionals wey sabi pass you... grin
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by dealslip(f): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:

@bolded. Abeg, can never happen... It was simply a joke. Rich pple in 9ja sha... Na wah for una ooo. You can't give money to 'broke' pple cuz I won't see you as a hard working 'Madame'.. lol grin. The ones you even employ sef... na absolute exploitation at the highest level!
Going thru ur profile, ur job compensation offerings are way below the market average. How you take offer an experienced Chattered Accountant N80K/mthly is beyond my comprehension. Exploitation at best! Sad! sad Just N20K less than what I pay my dad's driver (wey no even pass school gate for him life) sef. grin

You don use nepotism (olosho tinz... sexual favor) get a job so now, you wan come dey do yanga for those hard working professionals wey sabi pass you... grin
Like seriously. Why should I give money to someone that despises my sweat. Why didn't you go to other offers to see better ones. That was one was placed there for a pensioner. BTW I work for myself so do I need Olosho to get a job. You see how low your mind works. If we say you are broke now, you will be forming victim and preaching bad governance in Nigeria. Many of you think everyone on Nairalanders is broke because you are broke. You wey never pass JAMB dey form I pay my Dad's driver as if your Papa even get Okada. Professional ko illiterate ni. Tell me the job you do and I will ask you one question to burst your bubble.
Re: Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) by Follygunners: 6:27pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:

Like seriously. Why should I give money to someone that despises my sweat. Why didn't you go to other offers to see better ones. That was one was placed there for a pensioner. BTW I work for myself so do I need Olosho to get a job. You see how low your mind works. If we say you are broke now, you will be forming victim and preaching bad governance in Nigeria. Many of you think everyone on Nairalanders is broke because you are broke. You wey never pass JAMB dey form I pay my Dad's driver as if your Papa even get Okada. Professional ko illiterate ni. Tell me the job you do and I will ask you one question to burst your bubble.

Alright, I hear you. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Sues Awikonko Akanda Oro For N1bn Over Bola Ige Killing / Armed Robber Operating In Civil Defense Uniform Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.