Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Thank You Seun. Some Tribe Must Learn. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Seun. Some Tribe Must Learn. (539 Views)

You Can't Go To Battle With Some Tribe / The Crime Of That Tribe Must Be So Great / Some Tribe Are Slaves Why Some Tribe Are Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Seun. Some Tribe Must Learn. by 1x2x3: 9:35am On May 30, 2018
Today I noticed many post about Biafra and I thank God Seun did what is right..... Gag them so they can't talk, I mean who are they to have the right to talk? We don't care about their opinion even though they have freedom of speech. This is not hatred for Igbos but to let you guys know there are limitations to your freedom of speech here on Nairaland. For your information you can't view any of your Biafra thread with Nigerian IP

https://www.nairaland.com/4531928/biafra-place-onitshaanambra-state-no

Re: Thank You Seun. Some Tribe Must Learn. by Nobody: 9:48am On May 30, 2018
1x2x3:
Today I noticed many post about Biafra and I thank God Seun did what is right..... Gag them so they can't talk, I mean who are they to have the right to talk? We don't care about their opinion even though they have freedom of speech. This is not hatred for Igbos but to let you guys know there are limitations to your freedom of speech here on Nairaland. For your information you can't view any of your Biafra thread with Nigerian IP

https://www.nairaland.com/4531928/biafra-place-onitshaanambra-state-no

Ur phone is on 4g yet cannot access d Biafra thread cheesy
Kudos to seun
Re: Thank You Seun. Some Tribe Must Learn. by 1kingwriter: 9:51am On May 30, 2018
Your post reminds me of the poem - The Soldier Hero
Re: Thank You Seun. Some Tribe Must Learn. by desmond2pk: 10:09am On May 30, 2018
Ibo hatred spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Seun. Some Tribe Must Learn. by BrownRoofRep: 10:14am On May 30, 2018
Mr man go and sit down! Your 15 free mb has finished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Seun. Some Tribe Must Learn. by dignity33: 10:53am On May 30, 2018
Igbo this igbo that hatred writing all over their faces, every day thousands of tread are created against igbo here in Nairaland, you guys never tiried on igbo matter.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Seun. Some Tribe Must Learn. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 30, 2018
a****a

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Day Sagamu Stood Still For Hon. Ladi Adebutu / Saturday, 16 June 2018 Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between The Yorubas And / LUTH Hostel Erupts Into Celebration After Nigeria Victory Over Iceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.