Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Social Media Accounts With Followers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Social Media Accounts With Followers. (638 Views)

Instagram Account With Followers Àre Needed / How To Verify Your Online Accounts With National ID Card / MMM Accounts With 500k And 45k For Sale For A Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Accounts With Followers. by Donkunxex(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2018
Please where can I get Facebook, Instagram and Twitter verified followers and not fake.
any recommendations?
who is sold to you ?
who is selling now?
who can you vouch for ?

Thank you.
Re: Social Media Accounts With Followers. by Brooke60(f): 10:27am On May 30, 2018
Donkunxex:
Please where can I get Facebook, Instagram and Twitter verified followers and not fake.
any recommendations?
who is sold to you ?
who is selling now?
who can you vouch for ?

Thank you.
Hello.
I am a social media manager and I have active Twitter accounts with numbers of real followers available for sale. I sell #2 per followers.
I have accounts with
6.4k followers
4.5k followers
4.5k followers
3.8k followers
3k followers
2.4k followers.
Drop your number if you are okay with what I typed
Re: Social Media Accounts With Followers. by mentorspencer(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2018
Donkunxex:
any recommendations?
who is sold to you ?
who is selling now?
who can you vouch for ?

Thank you.

I have a nine years old facebook for sale as well. Let me know if you are interested
Re: Social Media Accounts With Followers. by fastlane84: 12:31pm On May 30, 2018
check my siggy for twitter followers
Re: Social Media Accounts With Followers. by Donkunxex(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2018
Brooke60:
Hello.
I am a social media manager and I have active Twitter accounts with numbers of real followers available for sale. I sell #2 per followers.
I have accounts with
6.4k followers
4.5k followers
4.5k followers
3.8k followers
3k followers
2.4k followers.
Drop your number if you are okay with what I typed

whatsapp only
let me know more
Re: Social Media Accounts With Followers. by Donkunxex(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2018
mentorspencer:

I have a nine years old facebook for sale as well. Let me know if you are interested
I meant Facebook page
Re: Social Media Accounts With Followers. by mentorspencer(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2018
Donkunxex:

I meant Facebook page
How many likes are you looking up to?
Re: Social Media Accounts With Followers. by Donkunxex(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2018
mentorspencer:

How many likes are you looking up to?
I need to see the quotation first then I'd choose.
Re: Social Media Accounts With Followers. by Brooke60(f): 10:31pm On May 31, 2018
Donkunxex:
any recommendations?
who is sold to you ?
who is selling now?
who can you vouch for ?

Thank you.
Hello, It is me cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan / Why Intelligent People End Up Broke & Poor - How To Change Your Situation! / What Leads A Man To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.