Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,986 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Are These The Top 5 Struggling Artistes In The Music Industry? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are These The Top 5 Struggling Artistes In The Music Industry? (338 Views)

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / Davido Releasing List Of Lost Artistes In Nigeria / Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are These The Top 5 Struggling Artistes In The Music Industry? by musicismylife: 10:46am On May 30, 2018
Every big artiste has their drought phase, for some it comes early, while othersexperience theirs much later in their music journey. Countless artistes both in Nigeria and globally have been forced into ‘hiding’ due to their inability to conquer this struggling phase.

In Nigeria, struggling artistes are usually spotted very quickly from the decisions they make which are mostly perceived as desperate. While putting up a glamorous front to their fans, some of these artistes actually find it difficult to score themselves a hit single and this can sometimes never happen.

Today we outline for you a number of artistes who recently have been struggling with getting back to the peak of their career.

Are These The Top 5 Struggling Artistes In TheNigeria Music Industry? BELOW!!

http://plusmila.com/are-these-the-top-5-struggling-artistes-in-the-music-industry-2/

(1) (Reply)

The Genesis Of My War With Linda Ikeji, Kemi Olunloyo Breaks Silence In Explosiv / Rapper Comes For Those Shading Nigerians Who Can’t Afford N41,000 National Jerse / Fans Slam Bobrisky Over Toyin Lawani’s Birthday Car Gift To Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.