Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website (1213 Views)

I Need An Artist To Work On Game Development / FG, Edo Unveil New Pavilion Building Designs For Edo Museum / #some Designs Sha... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by Gidigbamm: 11:39am On May 30, 2018
I Need a Freelance Graphic Artist to do some designs for my Ecommerce Website. Share 3 of your works under this post and include your whatsapp number. I will communicate with you directly via WhatsApp.
Re: I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by gboisgroups(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2018

Re: I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by meekmillery: 12:49pm On May 30, 2018
work work work free training

Re: I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by excellgraphics(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2018
with reference to your job post, whats app:08074901853
Check More Here:
https://www.facebook.com/excelgraphics2017/

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/excellgraphics/

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJOnnIgzNFnbJRYxzESEGbg?view_as=subscriber

I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you

Re: I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by aktem(m): 1:03am On May 31, 2018

Re: I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by simba01(m): 7:20am On May 31, 2018
Tip of the ice berg from simfab designs.... Whatsapp 07066636099. Thank you.

Re: I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by urimageNG: 9:31am On May 31, 2018
Hi, good morning

Here's my Graphic design portfolio PDF in a Google drive. It's a small sized file and can be opened even if you don't have a Gmail.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OdGgym71YihzbciQPosmbWLITPgId_l5/view?usp=drivesdk

+2348107263975 is my WhatsApp contact.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Gidigbamm:
I Need a
Freelance Graphic Artist to do some designs for my Ecommerce Website. Share 3 of your works under this post and include your whatsapp number. I will communicate with you directly via WhatsApp.
Re: I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by TaiKuun(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2018
I don't know how serious you are about this, as this is the challenge most of we graphic designers are facing on Nairaland

check my work and contact me if you would like me to do do the job for you. I do clean designs.

here's my design thread: www.nairaland.com/4211647/nairaland-graphic-design-portfolio

I also build websites. websites that work.
Re: I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by TaiKuun(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2018
Gidigbamm:
I Need a Freelance Graphic Artist to do some designs for my Ecommerce Website. Share 3 of your works under this post and include your whatsapp number. I will communicate with you directly via WhatsApp.

I don't know how serious you are about this, as this is the
challenge most of we graphic designers are facing on Nairaland
check my work and contact me if you would like me to do do
the job for you. I do clean designs.
here's my design thread: www.nairaland.com/4211647/
nairaland-graphic-design-portfolio
I also build websites. websites that work.
Re: I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by nicholartsdesign: 12:26pm On May 31, 2018
Gidigbamm:
ok

Re: I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by nicholartsdesign: 12:31pm On May 31, 2018
Gidigbamm:
OK then

Re: I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website by imasetng(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Writer Available To Write - High Quality, Plagiarism Free Articles / Video Shooting, Video Director, Video Editor, With Badest Graphix Ãήϑ Promot D̲̅ / Dexterwebs (web Designs, Graphic Designs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.