Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland (1143 Views)

Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? / Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @Ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by jojoakeem85: 11:41am On May 30, 2018
Are you thinking of traveling out of the country? let us assist you by registering you for a short course in holland where you will be sent an invitation letter to process your visa. it is a three months course which after that you can migrate to any European country if you choose too.
Benefits includes :

Admission is guaranteed
Tuition paid on arrival
Admission comes out with a week. etc
Flexibility of payment of admission processing fee.
service charge for visa paid after visa is out. etc

Promo ongoing.

For more info call or chat on whatsapp 08139490620
Re: Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by jojoakeem85: 12:30pm On May 30, 2018
jojoakeem85:
Are you thinking of traveling out of the country? let us assist you by registering you for a short course in holland where you will be sent an invitation letter to process your visa. it is a three months course which after that you can migrate to any European country if you choose too.
Benefits includes :

Admission is guaranteed
Tuition paid on arrival

Promo ongoing.

still on.
Re: Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by jojoakeem85: 2:25pm On May 30, 2018
jojoakeem85:
still on.
still on
Re: Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by cutieme(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2018
Tell us more about it.
Re: Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by mokset123: 4:22pm On May 30, 2018
jojoakeem85:
Benefits includes :

Admission is guaranteed
Tuition paid on arrival
What courses do you have

Promo ongoing.

What course do you have
Re: Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by jojoakeem85: 6:04pm On May 30, 2018
jojoakeem85:
still on.
still on.
Re: Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by jojoakeem85: 6:26pm On May 30, 2018
mokset123:
What course do you have
dj/producer
Re: Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by mokset123: 7:13pm On May 30, 2018
jojoakeem85:
dj/producer
I don't understand You
Re: Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by jojoakeem85: 7:24pm On May 30, 2018
mokset123:
I don't understand You
music related course Bro.
Re: Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by mokset123: 8:06pm On May 30, 2018
jojoakeem85:
music related course Bro.
oh Okay, not what I have in mind
Re: Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by jojoakeem85: 8:09pm On May 30, 2018
mokset123:
oh Okay, not what I have in mind
chat me up on whatsapp if you want to do study and work in canada also. so you can pick the course of ur choice.
Re: Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland by jojoakeem85: 8:22am On May 31, 2018
jojoakeem85:
Benefits includes :

Admission is guaranteed
Tuition paid on arrival

Promo ongoing.

promo ongoing.

(1) (Reply)

Tellers Are Urgently Needed / Multiple Job Vacancies At 9mobile / Nigerian Content Development And Monitoring Board (NCDMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.