Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Actress Susan Peters Marks Her 38th Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Susan Peters Marks Her 38th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (298 Views)

Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Susan Peters Marks Her 38th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by indulge01: 12:14pm On May 30, 2018
Below are lovely pictures shared by Nollywood actress, Susan Peters who is celebrating her 38th birthday today. The beautiful dark-skinned actress also shared a lovely message to mark her day.
Susan wrote:

”Hoorayyyy it’s official ���� On this very day, after 11 months and 2weeks my mom’s doctor decided what kind of baby is this that has refused to come out ��� and they had to put her to labour and then I came to the world.

Mirror Mirror On The Wall… Who is the fairest of them all Whether I run, walk or crawl, I will always get up in my new year. I will set my goals and achieve them.

First thing I tell myself, you need to ignore what everyone else is doing and achieving. Your life is about breaking your own limits and outgrowing yourself to live the best life.

SEE MORE PHOTO HERE - http://www./2018/05/actress-susan-peters-marks-her-38th-birthday-with-lovely-pictures.html

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Drops Hint About New Album. / Romantic Gift / Miss America Scraps Swimsuit Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.