Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Ay Comedian Shares Photo Of His Hot Pa's Office!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay Comedian Shares Photo Of His Hot Pa's Office!! (2230 Views)

Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) / 1996 Vs 2017 - AY Comedian Shares Photos Of Denim Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay Comedian Shares Photo Of His Hot Pa's Office!! by Infonews4: 1:59pm On May 30, 2018
Ayo Makun popularly known as AY Comedian has shared a picture of his Personal Assistant and her office with the caption "All these interior people can form oppression.. see how my PA @midas_interiors office is looking finer than mine. Like say my money and my money na mate? Just come and do my office again if you don't want me to move into yours."

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/506/ay-comedian-shares-photo-of-his-hot-pas-office#latest

lalasticlala seun mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ay Comedian Shares Photo Of His Hot Pa's Office!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 30, 2018
nice
Re: Ay Comedian Shares Photo Of His Hot Pa's Office!! by akprosperblog(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2018
paid advert. . . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Ay Comedian Shares Photo Of His Hot Pa's Office!! by 9jaBloke: 4:08pm On May 30, 2018
I c d all-seeing i.
Re: Ay Comedian Shares Photo Of His Hot Pa's Office!! by Infonews4: 7:15pm On May 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ay Comedian Shares Photo Of His Hot Pa's Office!! by mrBlunt(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2018
That's his wife o. He calls her PA (Personal Angel).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Djs In Nigeria 2018 / Rapper Azealia Banks Blow Off IG With Her Massive Cleavage In New Photos / Must Watch!! Megan Stallion Suffers Nip Slip While Twerking On Instagram Live (V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.