Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) (47450 Views)

Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by GSA01: 4:42pm On May 30, 2018
ALL I know is Nigeria will shock the world this one this time around....2018 IS OUR YEAR TO MAKE A BIG STATEMENT ON THE WORLD SCENE...FORZA EAGLES....
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by meedx: 4:43pm On May 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by joepentwo(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Enjoy the two weeks holiday, see ya soon. grin grin grin

Croatia 2 - 2 Nigeria

Nigeria 2-1 Iceland

Nigeria 1-4 Argentina

abeg no gv me nightmare grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by AmukuFord: 4:45pm On May 30, 2018
They shouldn't have touch buhari hands naa
Na failure dey knock their door like that oo
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by Naughtytboy: 4:53pm On May 30, 2018
sunnysunny69:
This time next week you are in hospital due to car accident, amputation and his friends follow you, 1diot. That's for saying bad thing to me, this is a social thread.
do u know what football means to Nigeria but u will still die o
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by mankand(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2018
They got no respect. They can't prostrate?
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by Dollabiz: 5:12pm On May 30, 2018
hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by Anazp: 5:27pm On May 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Guy e be like say you never know Iceland o. People wey beat England like small pikin for Euro 2016 and had little problems qualifying for World cup.

Their game go hard! The Nigeria wey I watch against Serbia and Congo no fit beat Iceland except miracle happen.

Add to this, the last time we met Scandinavian country for world cup we chop am 4-1 with hard labor
i too know. sweden is a scandinavian country we clashed at the 2002 japan korea world cup. ended 2-1
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
Anazp:
i too know. sweden is a scandinavian country we clashed at the 2002 japan korea world cup. ended 2-1
Shey Nigeria win Sweden?

Sweden flog us 2-1 (2002)

Denmark flog us 4-1 (1998)
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by Leonbonapart(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2018
Phythondancer:
Its always a privilege for any citizen to come in contract with his or her president. i felt great meeting and shaking the hands of the president then.
goan sit down. Woman witch doctor
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by greggng: 5:44pm On May 30, 2018
Phythondancer:
Its always a privilege for any citizen to come in contract with his or her president. i felt great meeting and shaking the hands of the president then.

What was the occasion presidential pikin?
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Guy e be like say you never know Iceland o. People wey beat England like small pikin for Euro 2016 and had little problems qualifying for World cup.

Their game go hard! The Nigeria wey I watch against Serbia and Congo no fit beat Iceland except miracle happen.

Add to this, the last time we met Scandinavian country for world cup we chop am 4-1 with hard labor

You people are overhyping this Icelandic team. Weren't they humbled 2-0 by Peru? The way people go on about them, one would think they are invisible. Yet, Peru outplayed and thrashed them.
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by somehow: 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
Since you have facts, i hope you will become a millionaire before the end of the 3 group matches by putting your money where your mouth is? like put all your May salary?
DeutschJunge:
The other day I did a research and found out that..

Nigeria first qualified for World Cup in 1994 and have been to every single one ever since except for 2006 in Germany..

Nigeria has also been paired up with Argentina in every group stage of every World Cup she has been to, except for 1998 in France..

Nigeria has lost every single time to Argentina with a one goal margin...

-I don’t think we can win Argentina, I believe the margin this time around will be more ..
-Iceland although a lot of people look down on, are surprisingly good and though.. I think they will win..
-Croatia, I don’t need to say much.. Star studded team, they will win..

Nig. 0 Cro. 2
Nig. 1 Ice. 2
Nig. 1 Arg. 3

NB.. Not wishing them bad, this is based on the stats
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by lereinter(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2018
instead of them to go russia jejely they went to shake failure, now they are infected...

cro vs nig 1-0

iceland vs nig 1-1

nig vs argentina 1-1
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by holuphisayor(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2018
we should fry beans ba?
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by holuphisayor(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2018
lereinter:

instead of them to go russia jejely they went to shake failure, now they are infected...

cro vs nig 1-0

iceland vs nig 1-1

nig vs argentina 1-1
grin
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by adesamix(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=WotzupNG post=68019350]
Below are pictures showing President Buhari receiving the Super Eagles of Nigeria who came to bid him farewell as they prepare to travel for more games ahead of next month’s Russia 2018 world cup.

Earlier yesterday, the team met with Senate president Bukola Saraki who wished them all the best as they prepare for their friendly game against the Three Lions of England which will take place on Tuesday at the Wembley stadium in London.

https://www.wotzup.ng/president-buhari-super-eagles-team/[/quote bad luck, sign nd begginning of failure.
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by younglleo: 8:22pm On May 30, 2018
DeutschJunge:
The other day I did a research and found out that..

Nigeria first qualified for World Cup in 1994 and have been to every single one ever since except for 2006 in Germany..

Nigeria has also been paired up with Argentina in every group stage of every World Cup she has been to, except for 1998 in France..

Nigeria has lost every single time to Argentina with a one goal margin...

-I don’t think we can win Argentina, I believe the margin this time around will be more ..
-Iceland although a lot of people look down on, are surprisingly good and though.. I think they will win..
-Croatia, I don’t need to say much.. Star studded team, they will win..

Nig. 0 Cro. 2
Nig. 1 Ice. 2
Nig. 1 Arg. 3

NB.. Not wishing them bad, this is based on the stats
but u never won a coupon after knowing stats.
Mtchewwwww............
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by dyangprof(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Enjoy the two weeks holiday, see ya soon. grin grin grin

Croatia 2 - 2 Nigeria

Nigeria 2-1 Iceland

Nigeria 1-4 Argentina

Bad patriotic
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by bakila: 9:16pm On May 30, 2018
torino88:
make em no Rob Dem bad luck o
His luck caused their qualification.
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by ACE1010: 9:48pm On May 30, 2018
sunnysunny69:
na who we fit beat ?

My brother I tire sef
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by bobgentle: 10:06pm On May 30, 2018
Meanwhile APC Vs 72 divided National Congress .Simultaneously slated for the same World Cup Month.

Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by babalolaabayo(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2018
Mariangeles:
We will top our group! cool

which of the group sir? cos I don't get
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by Horus(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Uy_2uGNuQ

Russia 2018: You carry emotions of 180 million Nigerians, Buhari tells Super Eagles
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by mikron(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
No be the same team play Serbia and Congo?
those were not competitive games na, just mere friendlies. so u think they will play that way in the world cup? Bro you will see the real super eagles in the W/C
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by greatjoshy(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Shame on you, this is a friendly thread with football banter and jokes. For throwing bad thing at me sadness and bad luck be your best friend from today, AMEN.
I reject it in JESUS Name!
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by greatjoshy(m): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Shame on you, this is a friendly thread with football banter and jokes. For throwing bad thing at me sadness and bad luck be your best friend from today, AMEN.
I reject it in JESUS Name!
Take ur curses back in JESUS Name
Re: President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) by Phythondancer(f): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
greggng:

What was the occasion presidential pikin?
saddly i cant disclose brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications / FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.