Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

"The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye (625 Views)

#ENDSARS Panel: How Police Tried To Cover Up Shooting Of Protesters At Lekki / Angry Man Went Straight To Asorock See What He Did When Police Tried To Stop Him / Police Tried To Kill Me Twice While In Detention But God Intervened -dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye by Temtee11223344: 2:12pm On May 30, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi West Senatorial district has alleged that the Nigerian police tried to kill him on two occasions.

Melaye made this revelation on Wednesday after resuming sitting for the first time since his case with the police.

He thanked God and the members of the legislative chambers for their prayers and support.

Speaking on the floor of the Senate, the Kogi lawmaker accused the police of trying to take his life by using some form of chemical substance and injection.

"“I thank the irremovable President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki and my distinguished colleagues, I thank the Speaker and all members of the House or Representatives for the love and support throughout this trying period.

”I thank God for his intervention on two occasions were the Nigerian Police made attempt to kill me through chemical substance and Injection."

Read More Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/police-tried-to-kill-me-with-chemical-substance-injection-dino-melaye/

Re: "The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye by Jochabed(f): 2:13pm On May 30, 2018
Too bad.
Re: "The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye by softwerk(f): 2:23pm On May 30, 2018
grin

After all the drama chopping of public funds resumes for Senator Dino Melaye at the red chambers!

Nigeria we hail thee..........
Re: "The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye by Pusyiter(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2018
Hmm...so after the injection, you no die? But you dey red chambers? oma she o
Re: "The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye by yarimo(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2018
Another lies from DINO MELAYE grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye by vedaxcool(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2018
Dino knows ipob juwus will believe their parents are aliens as long as you are their hero of the month. Remember how they sent kanu to his early disappearance?

2 Likes

Re: "The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye by SalamRushdie: 3:00pm On May 30, 2018
softwerk:
grin

After all the drama chopping of public funds resumes for Senator Dino Melaye at the red chambers!

Nigeria we hail thee..........

See you the one that kept public funds there for them to eat? Better use this ur public fund chopping discovering talent and tell us how Fuel subsidy has increased from 300 billion Naira a year to 1.4 trillion a year under Buhari
Re: "The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye by Omeokachie: 5:15pm On May 30, 2018
Abacha had his killer squad of Sergeant Rogers and co.

Today we have a self confessed admirer and defender of Abacha...
Re: "The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye by SternProphet: 5:22pm On May 30, 2018
Dino also threatened to kill himself once. Why did he not assist the police. He is really lucky, the police was a smaller problem. If he had tried to kill himself, he would have succeeded and everybody would have been in trouble by now.
Re: "The Police Tried To Kill Me With Chemical Substance, Injection" - Dino Melaye by MrGreenMavro: 6:34pm On May 30, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Does Not Know What We Do At National Assembly- Melaye / Dear Nigerians, Please #prayforzamfara / Innovation Hub: Edo Youths Hail Osinbajo, Obaseki For Facilities, Thrilled By...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.