Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video (25848 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by itiswellandwell: 2:46pm On May 30, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Niflheim(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2018
The words of OtemAtum are gradually coming to pass...................

"The day is coming, when the word 'pastor' shall become synonymous with the word 'Thief'"---OtemAtum

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Lumig: 2:48pm On May 30, 2018
I have always been saying it that most of these people that called themselves pastors will not even be in the church if there is nothing like Tithe/Offering to collect from gullible followers. Pastorpreneurs are not after your salvation or even called to open a church but after material things from followers. Imagine pastor cursing because of tithe(MONEY).

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by EnnyGr: 2:48pm On May 30, 2018
Hmmmm
The end is truly near
Anointing for sale
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by package7(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2018
Pastor Sam ojo, if ,the allergy is true. You fall my hand.

Anyway, by their fruits we shall know them.

End time Pastor all the way. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by thanki410(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2018
He is right... Mtn connection to baba J can be high , glo wey cheap no too fast... - Gen money nko? - Featuring senior prayer warrior can be money consuming.... - Anointing oil , original wan can be expensive.... Leave pastor o.
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Reelmii: 2:52pm On May 30, 2018
this can only happen to pple wey dey find wetin no lost

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Dareal90s(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2018
Hiltaux:
Catholic church remains the best, a Catholic priest cannot try this rubbish
But can be lashing other peoples wife nf rev sisters? grin
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by obowunmi(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2018
These pastors are wicked. One asked someone I know for 1 million naira.
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by MPESA(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God will punish that politician that used this pastor's anointing then paid his tithe elsewhere.

That is exploitation.
Sir is it not the same God that the man gave the his tithe , church is church and is a body of CHRIST, be it any church, abi na Babalawo the man gave his tithe to.
He's just selfish , greedy and self centred and proud because he really want to take the GLORY AND ACCOLADES THAT FOLLOWES IT.
IS HE BIGGER THAN JESUS THAT HEALED A MAN AND ASK HIM TO GO HIS WAY AND NEVER MENTION HIS NAME .... undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Firefire(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2018
FAKE pastor.
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by pulchritude94(f): 3:14pm On May 30, 2018
MPESA:

Sir is it not the same God that the man gave the his tithe , church is church and is a body of CHRIST, be it any church, abi na Babalawo the man gave his tithe to.
He's just selfish , greedy and self centred and proud because he really want to take the GLORY AND ACCOLADES THAT FOLLOWES IT.
IS HE BIGGER THAN JESUS THAT HEALED A MAN AND ASK HIM TO GO HIS WAY AND NEVER MENTION HIS NAME .... undecided

God bless you sir
church is church
and we serve only one God
tithe and offerings from maduguri, gombe, UK, Asian, Africa, all goes to one God no matter where you are giving it from or from whom you are giving it through.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Edu3Again: 3:19pm On May 30, 2018
post=68020331:
I wondered where this people got these doctrines from
From Satan, and no get real man of God for 9ja.
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by ambient: 3:25pm On May 30, 2018
One pastor told me to bring 10 bags of cement or its monetary value before deliverance.
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by lala88: 3:25pm On May 30, 2018
Benekruku:
Dem Adeboye and Oyedepo boys

have some respect..boys?...i just feel pity for all of you that do not respect the anointing..if others are castigating and saying nonsense, must you join..all man for himself..when you die na judgment..face your own
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 30, 2018
The problem is not the crooked pastors, it's the gullible folks who worship them
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
Tamarapetty's pastor grin
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Haykinsofficial: 3:45pm On May 30, 2018
One of numerous reasons I wanna be a pastor with just two members; Neymar nd Harry Kane.
**Many would think I'm only after their rabba**

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:47pm On May 30, 2018
Daddy freeze must hear about this shameless pastor
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by stagger: 3:56pm On May 30, 2018
A ravenous wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't know why many Christians lack the spirit of discernment.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by brojoshua: 4:04pm On May 30, 2018
Your pastors in Nigeria or Nigeria pastors are false, they are greedy dogs who will never have enough. They are greedy for dishonest gains and love money. They eat the sins of the people and say peace, peace when there is no peace. They prophesy lies in the name of the Lord. They are mockers and hypocrites, they are children of Satan but masquerade as children of God and to all the false pastors in Nigeria is reserved the blackness of darkness forever and ever.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by soso101: 4:04pm On May 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God will punish that politician that used this pastor's anointing then paid his tithe elsewhere.

That is exploitation.
Bro, u need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by mandate12: 4:05pm On May 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is exploitation.

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by skales67(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2018
Prophet Sam Ojo

Na Dem...

Omoluabeast!

I am not surprised!

Thief!!
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by ORIENTATION101: 4:24pm On May 30, 2018
grin
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Tamarapetty(f): 4:26pm On May 30, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Tamarapetty's pastor grin
Lol, remember u're an usher there?
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 30, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

A Nigerian cleric, Prophet Sam Ojo, has come under fire after a video of his ministration went viral.

In the said video, the pastor can be heard insisting that a woman should donate a piece of land before her child can receive permanent healing. Mr Ojo also spoke about a contract-seeking politician he once prayed for. .
He said after the contract clicked, the man went to pay N100m tithe in another church. He revealed that he called the politician, who was also vying for a governorship post, and laid curse on him that no one in his family will ever become a governor. .
Continuing, the pastor said: “If I use my anointing on you and you take my tithe to another church, your life will be destroyed.” He later told the woman that he doesn’t want a land in Sango, Ota, Ogun State, but in a highbrow place like Magodo. .
He then addressed those saying he isn’t God, telling them to go and meet God if they know his address. The woman was only told to go and lay her hands on her child after promising to give Mr. Ojo a land.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/8907/pastor-sam-ojo-requests-for-plot-of-land-before-deliverance-pictures/

Topaz Aya Omoniyi

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156237488807295&id=747197294&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10156237488807295%3Atl_objid.10156237488807295%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10156237488807295%3Athid.747197294%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1527836399%3A-894515404450233412&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

Fvck the church... It has become a den of thieves.
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by MPESA(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2018
pulchritude94:

God bless you sir
church is church
and we serve only one God
tithe and offerings from maduguri, gombe, UK, Asian, Africa, all goes to one God no matter where you are giving it from or from whom you are giving it through.
shocked bless you too Sis, don't mind them they failed to realized that we serves ONLY ONE GOD ,THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE and that wherever you tithe doesn't matter once is THE HOUSE OF ALMIGHTY GOD....
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Vulcanheph(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2018
Daddy Freeze!, where are you?
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by CloudResident(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2018
grin It's not the pastor's fault. He is man made but yet some mumu sheeple will still defend him staunchly like Buhari disciples shouting 'He can do no wrong ' ,Touch not my *appointed.. undecided
Re: Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, remember u're an usher there?
Nope, not me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Misconceptions About White Garment Churches / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells / Loveworld AffirmationTrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.