Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

God Told Me To Get $54m In Donations For My 4th Private Jet – Preacher (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me To Get $54m In Donations For My 4th Private Jet – Preacher (video) (318 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me To Get $54m In Donations For My 4th Private Jet – Preacher (video) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:05pm On May 30, 2018
An Louisiana, United States televangelist, Jesse is asking his ‘disciples’ to pray for him so that he can buy a $54milllion private jet. Jesse Duplantis, who already has three private planes, said that God told him;

He told his followers that he needs the money during his weekly video address. Duplantis, 68, says the three-engine plane would allow the ministry to fly ‘anywhere in the world in one stop,’ reducing fuel costs while maintaining a global reach. He added that Jesus Christ

‘wouldn’t be riding a donkey’ today – ‘he’d be in an airplane flying all over the world.’

He said:

‘You know I have owned three different jets in my life and I use them and just burning them up for the Lord, Jesus Christ. ‘Some people believe that preachers shouldn’t have jets. I really believe that preachers ought to be able to go on every available voice, every available outlet to get this gospel preached to the world.’

He continued:

‘We’re believing God for a brand new Falcon 7X, so we can go anywhere in the world in one stop. ‘Now people say, “My lord, can’t you go with this one?”. “Yes, but I can’t go in one stop”. ‘If I can do it for one stop, I can fly it for a lot cheaper because I have my own fuel farm. And that’s what’s a blessing of the lord.’

According to USA Today, Specifically, God told Duplantis he needs a Dassault Falcon 7X, a three-engine private jet capable of carrying 12 to 16 passengers at speeds up to 700 miles per hour. The Falcon 7X, which would be the fourth plane owned by Jesse Duplantis Ministries, has a range of almost 6,000 miles and costs about $54 million new, according to SherpaReport (although used ones are listed online for as little as $20 million).

“Now, some people believe that preachers shouldn’t have jets,” Duplantis said in a video posted last week. “I really believe that preachers ought to … have every available outlet to get this Gospel preached to the world.”

Watch The Video, See His Photo Below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/jesse-duplantis-ministries-needs-4th-private-jet-preacher/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VZgH3ATm9M

Lalasticlala
Re: God Told Me To Get $54m In Donations For My 4th Private Jet – Preacher (video) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:06pm On May 30, 2018
Re: God Told Me To Get $54m In Donations For My 4th Private Jet – Preacher (video) by soberdrunk(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2018
Hahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Told Me To Get $54m In Donations For My 4th Private Jet – Preacher (video) by thesicilian: 3:12pm On May 30, 2018
By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: God Told Me To Get $54m In Donations For My 4th Private Jet – Preacher (video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2018
Thunder fire you
Re: God Told Me To Get $54m In Donations For My 4th Private Jet – Preacher (video) by Xionez(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2018
Dear Pastor...

(1) (Reply)

A Born Winner / Why We Prayed For Nigeria To Be In Crisis – Wike / The Secret Formula For Reaching The World With The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.