Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. (1186 Views)

The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / HMD Global Has Launched The Nokia 6.1 Plus And Nokia 5.1 Plus With Notch Display / Nokia 7 Plus Sells Out In 5 Minutes In China - GSM Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. by MissTechy(f): 3:41pm On May 30, 2018
I and a couple of other cool influencers got the opportunity to experience Lagos State with Google and its products, and honestly, it was an awesome and enlightening experience, especially when you consider my personality:

[img]https://bookmarksandbodyart.files./2018/04/stay-inside.gif[/img]

Some of the places we visited include Badagry Slave trade, Whispering Palms, Freedom Park, to name a few.

The gadgets I took along with me include the Nokia 7 Plus, Canon Mark 5D iv, Nikon D5300, My MacBook Pro, 2 Powerbanks ā€” one for my laptop and the other for phone, a hard drive, and a health watch. Of course, I recorded the experience using the Nokia 7 Plus and the Canon Mark 5D IV, but I had an issue with the compression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFpi-ZnElhU

So check out the video and let me know what you think about the experience and the quality of the cameras.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. by NicestDude: 4:01pm On May 30, 2018
I'm coming to watch it because it's Lagos and Nokia 7 plus... Love that device!!
Re: Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. by MissTechy(f): 4:02pm On May 30, 2018
NicestDude:
I'm coming to watch it because it's Lagos and Nokia 7 plus... Love that device!!

Same here and thanks!

1 Like

Re: Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. by Alwaysking: 4:05pm On May 30, 2018
MissTechy:
I and a couple of other cool influencers got the opportunity to experience Lagos State with Google and its products, and honestly, it was an awesome and enlightening experience, especially when you consider my personality:

[img]https://bookmarksandbodyart.files./2018/04/stay-inside.gif[/img]

Some of the places we visited include Badagry Slave trade, Whispering Palms, Freedom Park, to name a few.

The gadgets I took along with me include the Nokia 7 Plus, Canon Mark 5D iv, Nikon D5300, My MacBook Pro, 2 Powerbanks ā€” one for my laptop and the other for phone, a hard drive, and a health watch. Of course, I recorded the experience using the Nokia 7 Plus and the Canon Mark 5D IV, but I had an issue with the compression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFpi-ZnElhU

So check out the video and let me know what you think about the experience and the quality of the cameras.
I love this phone and would get one soon..
Re: Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. by jeromedee: 4:11pm On May 30, 2018
grin
Re: Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. by Hustlersdiary: 4:20pm On May 30, 2018
MissTechy:

Same here and thanks!

Hope u enjoyed badagry? My hometown
Re: Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. by SuperSuave(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2018
the Nokia's camera isn't bad. I'm downloading stupid song by Bez and praiz again after seeing this video grin loved that song.

hey misstechy, you don't do tecno reviews no more? looking forward to your review of the new pouvoir 2. wanna confirm if it has fast charging ability and the hours it takes to charge fully.
Re: Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. by Zane2point4(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2018
Nice, just so nice i couldn't help but re-watch it.
Nice gadgets too.

This is the real slay queen, i so love a Tech person ,you're highly favoured my dear.

More grease to your elbow.
You can make the subtitle font coloured so we can read without stressing our eyes, mainly in white background.
Re: Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. by DoroBen: 5:44am On May 31, 2018
Rewatched this like 3 times. Good job. Meanwhile @seun please can you integrate real emojis on nairaland. Edakun?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cheapest Hexa-core Or Octa-core Phone With At Least 2GB Ram / Itel P33: For A Budget Battery Smartphone, Iā€™m Lovin It ! (user Experience). / Iphone Xr 64gb!!!! GIVEAWAY!!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.