Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Special Advise Needed On Snail Farming Based On Cultural Interference - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Special Advise Needed On Snail Farming Based On Cultural Interference (280 Views)

Continuation On Snail Farming; How To Feed Your Snails - Very Important / Practical Training On Snail Farming Request / You Can Do It! A Practical Manual On Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Advise Needed On Snail Farming Based On Cultural Interference by kingui(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2018
Hello farmers and non Nigerian lazy youths
considering the economic conditions of my great country, I have been looking and studying for things I could do to get cash since yahoo yahoo and ponxy is not an area to consider at all.
looking at the recent trend and motivations on nairaland and the rest of news in general
I have been studying all about snail farming for 2 weeks now and have realized that its not only flexible but easy to manage and cost effective but my only problem is that I live in Nsukka Enugu state and in this area due to cultural reasons they don't eat snail . what do you think should I still go ahead ahead to establish one considering market and the cultural reasons. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Pig Farmer Association / Catfish Melange For Sale In Ph / Farmers Solutions On Farm Machine Annd Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.