Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine (587 Views)

Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine by Moghalu4Pres: 4:41pm On May 30, 2018
This is the fiiiiirst time!

BREAKING: Court Jails Jolly Nyame, Ex-Taraba Governor, For 14 Years Over N1.64bn Fraud
Specifically, Nyame was sentenced to two, five, seven and 14 years in jail respectively after being convicted for four charges that include receiving gratification, obtaining public funds without due consideration, and criminal breach of trust.

Jolly Nyame, former Governor of Taraba State, has been sentenced to prison by a High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, for fraud.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/30/breaking-court-jails-jolly-nyame-ex-taraba-governor-14-years-over-n164bn-fraud

Re: Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine by EuroBoy007(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2018
shocked

Him village people rite now

Re: Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine by Asquare84(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2018
Nigerian is gradually fighting corruption I hope the will not upturn the judgement in on higher court God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine by dynicks(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2018
grin
Re: Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine by Moghalu4Pres: 4:48pm On May 30, 2018
Maybe God has sent his angel to start changing this country. "Jail," "without fine?" In this Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine by EzeNri(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2018
Check his party and thank me later. Anyway don't forget that Obanikoro is a saint now.
Re: Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine by Moghalu4Pres: 4:52pm On May 30, 2018
Party or no party grin
EzeNri:
Check his party and thank me later. Anyway don't forget that Obanikoro is a saint now.
Re: Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine by buhariguy(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2018
OK
Re: Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine by PointZerom: 4:55pm On May 30, 2018
Asquare84:
Nigerian is gradually fighting corruption I hope the will not upturn the judgement in on higher court God bless Nigeria

� Under PDP, an Inspector General of police IGP was sent to prison.

� Under APC, IGP disobeyed the orders of the president.

� Under PDP, a chieftain of the party (Bode George) was sent to prison.

� Under APC, a chieftain of the party (Babachir Lawal) was given presidential leave to go and enjoy his looted wealth.
Re: Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine by Sarkin: 4:57pm On May 30, 2018
GOOD.

I-PIGS AND SNAKES/CHILDREN OF HATE WILL STILL SUPPORT HIM
Re: Breaking: Court Jails Ex-taraba Governor For 14 Years Without Option Of Fine by Mynd44: 4:59pm On May 30, 2018

(1)

There's Something I Don't Understand About Nigeria / 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 / Students Fed Tasteless Food In Pieces Of Paper In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.