Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Both Couples Healed: The Doctors Said My Legs Must Be Amputated. I'm Healed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Both Couples Healed: The Doctors Said My Legs Must Be Amputated. I'm Healed. (200 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Both Couples Healed: The Doctors Said My Legs Must Be Amputated. I'm Healed. by MrPRevailer(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
My name is Sister Amarachukwu Emodu. I joined Chosen in the year, 2003. My testimony goes like this;
The Lord delivered my father from leg poison that later resulted to stroke. The condition was so terrible that my father was taken to hospital in Lagos. The doctor examined him but could not detect anything. I decided to take him to crusade. As our G.O pastor came to the pulpit and said AMEN, my father became conscious and was asking where he was. Our G.O prayed for those who cannot walk and asked them to rise up and walk. My father stood up and began to walk. Praise the LORD.
Secondly, I want to thank God on behalf of my mother. The same attack came upon her, she matched poison and her two legs were decaying. The doctor prescribed amputation, that is, that they will cut off my mother's legs. My mother rejected the doctor's report and told me to take her to crusade. I had lost hope before but as my mother had faith that she can walk again, I decided to support her faith. My mother was taken to church with a withered leg. The pastor mounted the pulpit and prayed said Amen
After some weeks of the crusade, my mother regain herself. The legs that the doctor said they must amputate, received new recreation. That was how the whole situation turned around for her good and finally she became free.
Thirdly, I am thanking God for making the whole of my family a Chosen.

Chosen Praise the Lord!
Sis. Amaka Emodi.

Re: Both Couples Healed: The Doctors Said My Legs Must Be Amputated. I'm Healed. by MrPRevailer(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2018
CRUSADE!! CRUSADE!! CRUSADE!!

Titled ".....AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED"

Date: 16th and 17th, june 2018

VENUE: 10, Odofin park Estate, by Ijesha Bustop (Oshodi-Apapa. Expressway) Lagos.

Ministering: The G.O of The Lord's Chosen.

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Don't Have Enough? / "He Led Them Forth By The Right Way...settle." / The Holyspirit The Best Counselor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.