Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Please Help. Can't Login To Take My Test On ICS Ltd's Smarthire Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help. Can't Login To Take My Test On ICS Ltd's Smarthire Portal (1288 Views)

ICS Outsourcing Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / ICS Outsourcing Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / ICS Smarthire Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. Can't Login To Take My Test On ICS Ltd's Smarthire Portal by sammyscholar(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2018
Dear all, I registered on ICS ltd, an outsourcing human resources firm, on Moday, 28 May, 2018, and I received a message from them today as follow:

Sequel to your successful registration on our job portal, you have been scheduled for an online assessment. Kindly loggin (with the user name and pass word that has been sent to you via mail) to ?test.smarthire.org? to write the test. If pass, come to ICS Ltd (6, Idowu Street, Off Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Obanikoro, Lagos) Thursday 31/5/18 at 9.am prompt for verification and interview. Please dress corporate and come with your original valid means of ID, NYSC, B.Sc, HND, ND, SSCE, FSL & Birth Certificates, CV and a passport photograph. Ask for Funmi on arrival.

So I checked my mail for the login details but I didn't find any. However, there were username and password details sent to me while I was registering on Monday which I tried but was saying incorrect email or password.

Please for those who have done their test before, what do you suggest I do?

(1) (Reply)

Daily vacancy updated. / KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 For Young Nigerians / Passing The Mainone Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test + Free PQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.