Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage (17597 Views)

Breaking: Benue Assembly Suspends 7 Members For 6 Months / Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts / Breaking: Benue Assembly Impeach APC Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 30, 2018
Kokolet11:
why e dey pain you like this?are you gay?

Must I be gay to have an opinion about gay issues?

Are you really that blind not to see that it's irrelevant. We have other pending issues...

Boy bye...

7 Likes

Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by jrusky(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2018
Oh Lord what type of human did you created and tagged them BENUE, pls what is wrong with these people? So you people still have the time to be debating rubbish upon all you are going through in that state? God pls why are these people like these, God why

Pls where does Benue people originated from Not long their governor said Buhari is the way upon all they have suffered in the hand of Fed govt under Buhari. Pls are these alright at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by SexytorresE(f): 9:52pm On May 30, 2018
Kokolet11:
are you one of the gay?
are u suffering from understanding?

4 Likes

Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Kokolet11: 9:53pm On May 30, 2018
Jigba:

Are you really that blind not to see that it's irrelevant. We have other pending issues...

Boy bye...
yes you must be gay for supporting guy or have you forgotten show me your friends and I will tell you who you are?
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Kokolet11: 9:55pm On May 30, 2018
SexytorresE:
are u suffering from understanding?
I should ask you that question.
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by pascalbenz: 10:00pm On May 30, 2018
Oga you knw every...
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Lipscomb(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2018
Mischievous
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 30, 2018
Kokolet11:
yes you must be gay for supporting guy or have you forgotten show me your friends and I will tell you who you are?

I'm really resisting the urge not to call your names.. Get the f out of my mention...
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by vinnex: 10:12pm On May 30, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Jobless people with misplaced priorities. undecided
Are u a gay? Hw does it affect ur daily activities?
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Kokolet11: 10:12pm On May 30, 2018
Jigba:

I'm really resisting the urge not to call your names.. Get the f out of my mention...
do you mean you atrocity resisting the urge not to tell me that you are gay?
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Kokolet11: 10:13pm On May 30, 2018
vinnex:
Are u a gay? Hw does it affect ur daily activities?
help me ask am.
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by asawanathegreat(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2018
Is this benue problem for now? Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by homesteady(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2018
stemmez:
Praise God, this will stop Fulani herdmans fom killing the citizens. Nice one from the Government

grin
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 30, 2018
Kokolet11:
do you mean you atrocity resisting the urge not to tell me that you are gay?
Nigga, are you that slow?
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Kokolet11: 10:27pm On May 30, 2018
Jigba:
Nigga, are you that slow?
mr man answer me?
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by KardinalZik(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2018
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

so is I call you a fool for quoting that Scripture unnecessarily, I will enter hell abi?

foolish people plenty sha!
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by nextstep(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2018
Uh huh... and some of them are about to call up that gay ashawo they like so much, after a hard day's work. Let me hear word jare.
They have serious issues in Benue - life and properties of residents at stake, unemployment and lack of opportunities, and this is the one somebody decided to call to the floor and spend considerable time and money on?

2 Likes

Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by nextstep(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Homosexuality possess a threat to human survival.

As do thousands of celibate pastors and nuns who have chosen not to "go forth and multiply", in accordance to God's will tongue

Of course, rather than replying with some wit, you'll make some veiled (or overt) reference to me being gay or some such rubbish

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by SexytorresE(f): 10:38pm On May 30, 2018
Kokolet11:
I should ask you that question.
I meant, all those sh*t are not relevant, cos the world already knows it isn't legal here. So am saying its nonsense for them to Stil be talking about it. And I suggest instead they should pass bill that can favour the masses @least. but seems u fall on the categories of people that sees falzs song that says "every body is a criminal" as addressing all Nigerians as criminals, that's how u view and concluded on my comment and label me a Gay. Smh
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by SexytorresE(f): 10:40pm On May 30, 2018
Jigba:

Boy bye...
kokolet11 u again quoting and calling someone a gay shocked
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:44pm On May 30, 2018
nextstep:

As do thousands of celibate pastors and nuns who have chosen not to "go forth and multiply", in accordance to God's will tongue

Of course, rather than replying with some wit, you'll make some veiled (or overt) reference to me being gay or some such rubbish
You're on ya own and I have said my own.
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 30, 2018
SexytorresE:

That Nigga is jobless...
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Kokolet11: 10:50pm On May 30, 2018
SexytorresE:
I meant, all those sh*t are not relevant, cos the world already knows it isn't legal here. So am saying its nonsense for them to Stil be talking about it. And I suggest instead they should pass bill that can favour the masses @least. but seems u fall on the categories of people that sees falzs song that says "every body is a criminal" as addressing all Nigerians as criminals, that's how u view and concluded on my comment and label me a Gay. Smh
ok sorry sweetheart,is just that I hate gay.am really sorry.
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Kokolet11: 10:52pm On May 30, 2018
Jigba:

That Nigga is jobless...
what work do you do if not to sleep with women.
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Kokolet11: 10:54pm On May 30, 2018
SexytorresE:
I did not call him gay I only ask him question.
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by deomelo: 11:27pm On May 30, 2018
Jigba:
Fulani herdsmen slaughtered your people/keep slaughtering your people but you are more concerned about same-sex marriage. Misplaced priorities..

Seriously...

With all the pressing issues before them....This is like the most ridiculous and absurd lack of sane priorities ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Outofsync(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2018
If you need a lesson on misplaced priorities, look. no further.
The level of idiocy in this country....

1 Like

Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by SexytorresE(f): 11:39pm On May 30, 2018
Kokolet11:
ok sorry sweetheart,is just that I hate gay.am really sorry.
tongue kiss
Re: Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage by Hillary4christ(m): 1:48am On May 31, 2018
May God help us we are so confused in this nation some use it to get personal gain while clamour for total abolition and d Government are not sincere with d fight against such practice hmmmm may God give us a leader who will say no to evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Onagoruwa Is Dead / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom / BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.