Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

See How An Ordinary Lagos Boy Earn $200 Daily While Sitting At Home With His Lap - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See How An Ordinary Lagos Boy Earn $200 Daily While Sitting At Home With His Lap (692 Views)

Earn $200 Weekly: Prime Share And Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!" / Join Now And Make Between N500 - N5000 Daily While Performing Simple Task / How To Earn $100 To $200 Daily And Over $1000 Weekly On Forsage Smartway Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How An Ordinary Lagos Boy Earn $200 Daily While Sitting At Home With His Lap by Manfabulous7(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2018
See How An Ordinary Lagos Boy Earn $200 Daily While Sitting At Home With His Laptop (Wow!)

Most youths complain of unemployment and lack of money, but here is an ordinary Lagos boy who earn 200 dollar, approximately 72,000 naira every day whiling siting at home with his laptop. How did he earn such amount of money without been a yahoo boy.

My name is Kenneth Chinedu, I’m 20 years old and last week I earned my first million working in the web from my laptop. To be honest, I couldn’t even dream about such great money when I was a second-year student, failed my winter exams and got expelled.  I was unexpectedly thrown alone into this big world, I had no job, and, to cap the matters, a notice arrived that I should undergo a medical check before going to serve the army…

The medical check was going rather slowly, and I wasn’t going to leave until the winter conscription. But now I have my money and I feel absolutely safe! A friend of mine was making money in the web while I was studying but I thought he was just an idiot who was trying to earn something without a higher education. That time I was waiting for my degree and expecting a $300-$400 job, even if now it looks just ridiculous.

Anyway, I decided to earn something myself and asked my friend about what he was doing. I started looking for some freelance jobs but each time I just got cheated. Once I translated a huge text into English for free, and another time I spent 2 weeks performing some tasks and filling in questionnaires but never got paid. I think you might face that as well, if you haven’t already!

Things changed when I found some website and decided to log in. Then I started reading their materials and found out that

[url]http://www.manfabulousblog.com/2018/05/see-how-ordinary-lagos-boy-earn-200.html
[/url]

1 Like

Re: See How An Ordinary Lagos Boy Earn $200 Daily While Sitting At Home With His Lap by Jimbaz7(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

In 5 Years, Bitcoin Will Knock Fiat Out Of The Game, Says Tim Draper / FREE 0.2 BTC METHOD! / We Buy Steam/amazon/itunes Gift Card On AFRBTC.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.