Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why I Abbreviated My Name From 'winner Lazarus To Wini Lazarus- Wini Lazarus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Abbreviated My Name From 'winner Lazarus To Wini Lazarus- Wini Lazarus (765 Views)

Mary Lazarus And Twin Brother, Joseph, Celebrate Birthday Today - Pictures / Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Abbreviated My Name From 'winner Lazarus To Wini Lazarus- Wini Lazarus by splendid22(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2018
In the words of Kendrick Lamar, “If I’m gonna tell a real story, I’m gonna start with my name.” What’s in a name that makes it so major in the narratives of our life?

For Rising Nollywood actress, Wini Lazarus most people hardly know that her first name is Winner which she decided to abbreviate to Wini in order to distinguish herself in the Nigerian movie industry .

Speaking in a chat with TheNewsGuru, the talented actress said:” My name is Winner Lazarus but I decided to shorten it to Wini in order to be able to create a brand identity for myself in Nollywod. It has worked for me so far”.

In recent times, social media has been awash with the issue of sex dolls which has become a vigorous subject matter among Nigerians. One person who lent her voice on this was Wini Lazarus.

The beautiful actress minced no words, stressing that a sex doll cannot take her place.

”A sex doll can never take my place. My man has to be satisfied with me, because I am sweet for him”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-abbreviated-name-wini-lazarus/

Re: Why I Abbreviated My Name From 'winner Lazarus To Wini Lazarus- Wini Lazarus by trendymarseey(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Why I Abbreviated My Name From 'winner Lazarus To Wini Lazarus- Wini Lazarus by Donald95(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2018
My sister, that one no matter now. Na you get your name.
Matter for ground be say It is a duty to send Daura cow back to the farm

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuals And Lesbian People Are Dominating Nollywood – Paul Obazele Cries Out / Cardi B & Offset Becomes Grandparents To About Eight Puppies / Reekado Banks Visit Nigerian Embassy In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.