Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. (45301 Views)

My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by sod09(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2018
elrony:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why you come carry baby frypans enter naija when you knew how deadly they were?

it missed road na, i was sending it to scummyland and aso rock
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by elrony(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2018
sod09:
it missed road na, i was sending it to scummyland and aso rock

Check your backyard and secure the parents. ..

We need more Frypan progeny ... cheesy
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by kinggenesis(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2018
CosmeticChemist:
A customer ordered for a ton of palm kernel cakes. while I was trying to load them into the van.. I saw a snake undulating in between bags of cake. Without thinking I jumped up, fled and shook for several seconds. I called my boys who killed the snake.

A close up pic I harvested from the internet shows it was a baby Taipan.. Taipan's in Nigeria is real my friends. pls be careful..
Thank God for your safety.

How much is a ton of PKO and PKC now?
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Nofav0rs(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2018
adaksbullet:
jack the funner cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oro oyan cheesy cheesy mo like oro oyan gan o cheesy cheesy

Agaga koko ori oyan cheesy
Adaks Adaks long time
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 31, 2018
CosmeticChemist:
A customer ordered for a ton of palm kernel cakes. while I was trying to load them into the van.. I saw a snake undulating in between bags of cake. Without thinking I jumped up, fled and shook for several seconds. I called my boys who killed the snake.

A close up pic I harvested from the internet shows it was a baby Taipan.. Taipan's in Nigeria is real my friends. pls be careful..

Please be very careful. Educate your workers about the toxic repercussions of this snake's bite. You don't want to have a family blaming you for their son's death. Good luck!
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by SmartyPants(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2018
Originalsly:

Bro.... animals native to a region doesn't meant it can't be transported to and survive in another region. Not because the taipan is native to Australia means it cannot be found or survive elsewhere. People smuggle animals into other countries as exotic pets.... them let them loose when they can't control them. ... animals especially snakes...some board commercial vessels and do get off at foreign ports. The Burmese python is native to Asia.....bUT is now wreaking havoc in the US...especially Florida. The authorities are battling to control and eradicate it....same with the Asian carp. If the taipan was spotted in Nigeria...then we as well as the authorities should go all out to find and kill them all before they get out of control.
@ topic....if what op is saying was true...he would've posted a close up of the head...that's common sense....not the pic posted.

Mate I've well aware that it is possible that the taipan is now in Nigeria but it must only be asserted on a credible basis to avoid hysteria.
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by jeevyww(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2018
Oga calm down that doesn't even look like a taipan, the snake is exclusively found only in Australia,that looks more of a specie of cobra
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 31, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

There's no proof that this snake is the Australian inland Taipei.
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by mfm04622: 4:03pm On May 31, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

@ lalasticlala... I know what I'm saying my friend.. Their favorite habitat is cane plantation. I have large sugar cane plantation behind my factory and this is the second time I'm seeing this..

Taipan are only in Australia. The question is how did it get to Nigeria? And not even on the coast?
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by mfm04622: 4:05pm On May 31, 2018
Originalsly:

Bro.... animals native to a region doesn't meant it can't be transported to and survive in another region. Not because the taipan is native to Australia means it cannot be found or survive elsewhere. People smuggle animals into other countries as exotic pets.... them let them loose when they can't control them. ... animals especially snakes...some board commercial vessels and do get off at foreign ports. The Burmese python is native to Asia.....bUT is now wreaking havoc in the US...especially Florida. The authorities are battling to control and eradicate it....same with the Asian carp. If the taipan was spotted in Nigeria...then we as well as the authorities should go all out to find and kill them all before they get out of control.
@ topic....if what op is saying was true...he would've posted a close up of the head...that's common sense....not the pic posted.

Have you heard of anybody keeping Taipan as a pet? Lol!!! This need investigation sha.
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by adaksbullet: 4:10pm On May 31, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Adaks Adaks long time
u are forgot me Na undecided
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by mfm04622: 4:59pm On May 31, 2018
Josh44s:

That’s impossible bro. That can’t be an Inland Taipan. That snake is only found in Western Australia. [b]Legend says it’s venom is deadlier than that of a King Cobra or a Black Mamba shocked

Secondly where do you live please. Let me write National Geographic to visit there as soon as possible. We do not have the Antivenom of that snake here in West Africa not to mention Nigeria[/b]

The Inland Taipan is the most venomous land snake in the world. Only sea snakes are more venomous
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Josh44s(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2018
mfm04622:

The Inland Taipan is the most venomous land snake in the world. Only sea snakes are more venomous

Yeah I know bro but what baffles me is that the op lives in Nigeria and this snake is not close to West Africa let alone Nigeria.
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Josh44s(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2018
Imyourex:
Remember that container load of snakes that was discovered and no one knows its whereabouts again

Which container?

Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Josh44s(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2018
Reelmii:
u saw a comodo dragon, and u are alive? u better go and learn how to lie well

Lmfao cheesy

Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 31, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

Look closely my friend..
Which one is look closely??.Ordinary snake you cannot kill well,if Lalasticlala kills snakes this way you did to this one would we have been able to decipher the specie of snakes?����
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Originalsly: 8:07pm On May 31, 2018
mfm04622:

Have you heard of anybody keeping Taipan as a pet? Lol!!! This need investigation sha.
I can't name an animal people wouldn't keep as pet. I never knew people kept mice as pets.... until one lady came to my previous job to make copies of photos taken at the birthday party....the birthday party she held for her pet mouse... and other pet mice were there!
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Nofav0rs(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2018
adaksbullet:
u are forgot me Na undecided
Omo'ya, I no forget you o. Na mountain wey dey front no make man see

Are?
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Tomoyayi(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2018
Omo this snake was not killed o, it was massacred cheesy
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by adaksbullet: 10:16pm On May 31, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Omo'ya, I no forget you o. Na mountain wey dey front no make man see

Are?
aa re ke? cheesy grin cheesy grin ede yooba his no cmmt ur mouth grin cheesy

Which mountains his dy ur front? sad angry
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Nofav0rs(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2018
adaksbullet:
aa re ke? cheesy grin cheesy grin ede yooba his no cmmt ur mouth grin cheesy

Which mountains his dy ur front? sad angry
I dey speak ijebu give you na cheesy cheesy

Mountain Sinai cry cry
Re: I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. by Reelmii: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Josh44s:

Lmfao cheesy
no mind yhe guy, him think say comodo be like taipan, body go tell am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Python Found At Caleb University, Imota, Lagos (Photos) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Photos Of Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.