Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai (39282 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2018
Five star chairman, E-money and wife Juliet are obviously enjoying life to the fullest in one of the tallest and most expensive hotels in the world , The Burj Al Arab hotel Dubia.

The billionaire business man and his beautiful wife left the shores of Nigeria days ago to holiday in Dubia and like what we've seen, they just might not be coming back anytime soon.

So Romantic
Wow

See photos below

News Source
Airforce 1

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjansMBF9qP/

6 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2018
Money is good

5 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by vizkiz: 10:38pm On May 30, 2018
Dear God, I just wanna have money.

I don't need too much just 300m is OK... Please lord, I am not greedy.

Answer my prayer Abeg cry

88 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by egorov(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2018
Dear Lord, please make we wealthy so I can spend lavishly for my family, wife and kids

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by Anigreat: 10:43pm On May 30, 2018
shocked

Lovely Awesome

But it's high time you stop asslicking Evil Money guy.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by Babyforever(f): 10:50pm On May 30, 2018
What's the source of his wealth if I may ask sad

6 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by 9cent(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2018
So beautiful

Money is life

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by Ahmed0336(m): 1:21am On May 31, 2018
Babyforever:
Google is there for you..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by divinespark: 1:35am On May 31, 2018
Wow!!! E-Money, may God continue to bless you. Click on the first link on my signature if you are an exporter that wants to be making millions of naira.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2018
9cent:
So beautiful

Money is life

Yeah right

But Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by nicholartsdesign: 7:25am On May 31, 2018
nice pics
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by Tamarapetty(f): 7:44am On May 31, 2018
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by lonelydora: 8:16am On May 31, 2018
Waiting for the 'Vanity upon Vanity' crew

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by emeijeh(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2018
Dubia ko, Idibia ni.

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by nabegibeg: 8:17am On May 31, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Five star chairman, E-money and wife Juliet are obviously enjoying life to the fullest in one of the tallest and most expensive hotels in the world , The Burj Al Arab hotel Dubia.

The billionaire business man and his beautiful wife left the shores of Nigeria days ago to holiday in Dubia and like what we've seen, they just might not be coming back anytime soon.

So Romantic
Wow

See photos below

News Source
Airforce 1

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjansMBF9qP/
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by joenor(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2018
The power of money.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by EzendiEgo1: 8:17am On May 31, 2018
Stop posting rubbish here

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by Opinionated: 8:18am On May 31, 2018
Who is he?

Whatever jare. He should teach people how he legitimately made money (if applicable).

You will find this useful if you are serious about money.

14 Mistakes You Should not Make with Money

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by nabegibeg: 8:18am On May 31, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Google is there for you..

Na wetin you put for google, Google go give you ooo

You talk as if Google dey scan offline data

5 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by spiritedtete: 8:18am On May 31, 2018
vizkiz:
Dear God, I just wanna have money.

I don't need too much just 300m is OK... Please lord, I am not greedy.

Answer my prayer Abeg cry

I like your prayer ....

But aim even higher.... stop thinking millions... think billions...

The more you think about millions the more you struggle to get it...
But the more you think about billions and aiming to achieve that you make more millions.

Thank me later.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by ednut1(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2018
Babyforever:
if he was poor u for ask source of his sufferring

36 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by IMASTEX: 8:19am On May 31, 2018
God bless your hustle.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by IMASTEX: 8:20am On May 31, 2018
Babyforever:

ednut1:
if he was poor u for ask source of his sufferring
Nice reply.

There are different bodies to checkmate any illegal source of making money. Since they don't or can't find him wanting. So therefore?

8 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by wesleygee(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2018
Money indeed answereth all calls,but in a country like Nigeria,it is difficult to make good money legitimately.it's either you are into shady deals or you are connected to one money looting politician.May God help us all
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by oshe11: 8:20am On May 31, 2018
Check Your Account......

50k credit alert don enter
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by gcof(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2018
Babyforever:
the poor, what is the source of their poverty?

7 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by gcof(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2018
wesleygee:
Money indeed answereth all calls,but in a country like Nigeria,it is difficult to make good money legitimately.it's either you are into shady deals or you are connected to one money looting politician.May God help us all
completely false

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by Nobody: 8:22am On May 31, 2018
gcof:
the poor, what is the source of their poverty?
Bro, she was not asking too much.

If she salutes & qualifies him well, you would still talk. I know una crewtongue

Being a celebrity is not just about amount of wealth acquired. One is expected to choose his/her role model wisely

No offence

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2018
Babyforever:

This is the question poor People Ask

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by owomida1: 8:22am On May 31, 2018
azz licker don come again.

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai by danduj(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2018
money money eh ego ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze / Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ / The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.