Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Says Her Brothers Locked Her Up For Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Says Her Brothers Locked Her Up For Days (516 Views)

Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband / Dion Osagie Beat His Wife, Winifred And Locked Her Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Says Her Brothers Locked Her Up For Days by PreyeIjo: 11:27pm On May 30, 2018
VIRALMULA.COM

A lady, Rita Geofrey took to her Instagram page to cry out for help, claiming that she’s been locked up by her brothers for three days and they won’t let her out.

However, some Instagram users are questioning the authenticity of her claims and others questioned why she didn’t use the time to call for help but choose to record videos and post photos.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVr4Ys_2M3Q

She also posted a vague address which has confused her followers even further.

However, she claims she is being force-fed by them and she has no idea why she is being locked up.

She wrote,

I need help, Lord please save my soul..they’ve been forcing me to eat food and also take my birth and I refuse, like who will ever force a grow gal to eat food when she isn’t hungry?

Read more and watch the full video >> http://viralmula.com/2018/05/30/nigerian-woman-cries-instagram-says-brothers-locked-days/

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Instagram, Says Her Brothers Locked Her Up For Days by EdoNation(f): 5:26am On May 31, 2018
Na wah oo

(1) (Reply)

Thug Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining About Seeing Ghosts / A 52-year-old Witch Mysteriously Lands In Police Officer’s Compound In Delta / Manhood Gone Little Boy Cuts Off Private Part Of Policeman Who Tried To Rape Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.