Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,924 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

My Uncle Was Shot On Vals Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Uncle Was Shot On Vals Day (883 Views)

This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight / HE Was Arrested Because He Rushed A Criminal That Was Shot To A Hospital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Was Shot On Vals Day by fabulous10(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2007
viewers,feb14th, a day when people are happy and spending time with thier love ones was a day of tragedy for my uncle who was shot rigth infront of his house with his wife. but fortunately the wife survived the mayham. The sad thing is that the peolple that did this act will definitely get away with it knowing fully well that our Nigerian police are the most incompotent in the world. it is so sad that assasins in this country get away so easily, and notting is being done about it.
now my uncle is gone leaving his wife with 4 children and nobody can explain what he did wrong that led for him being killed. all we know is that God will definitedly judge those that commited this bloody act and deal with them accordingly. the last question is what is going to happen tohis family.

(1) (Reply)

Burn's Victim Admits Staging Acid Attack / Man Sets Mother Ablaze In Ondo / Cynthia: Suspected Killers Docked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.