Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

See The Viral Video Of Atlanta School Teacher Twerking In Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Viral Video Of Atlanta School Teacher Twerking In Class (3780 Views)

Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Timaya Carrying Emmanuel, His Newborn Son On The Street Of Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Viral Video Of Atlanta School Teacher Twerking In Class by Zarazzini: 2:08am On May 31, 2018
According to Flyheight website, who first published the video of the woman twerking, the lady is a Public School teacher in Atlanta, Georgia.
It was also reported that dozens of parents are threatening to pull their kids out of the school over the disturbing video which has now gone viral.
Watch and Download the Viral Twerk Video of Atlanta Public School Teacher below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3unXX_8qIU
Re: See The Viral Video Of Atlanta School Teacher Twerking In Class by malware: 4:25am On May 31, 2018
Chaiii... Why my parents no send me to this school?

Re: See The Viral Video Of Atlanta School Teacher Twerking In Class by willi926(m): 5:56am On May 31, 2018
Heyyyyyyy shocked shocked
Re: See The Viral Video Of Atlanta School Teacher Twerking In Class by Nobody: 6:47am On May 31, 2018
lie why are fakes news everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Rocks Pant And Bra On Set Of A New Movie (photo) / DJ Cuppy Goes To Gym After Eating Too Much GELATO (video) / Davido: If I Die, Too Much Money Kill Me, Daddy Freeze Slams Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.