Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How To Hide Your IP Address And Prevent Being Tracked Down Or Monitored - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Hide Your IP Address And Prevent Being Tracked Down Or Monitored (1150 Views)

Pls It's Very Urgent, Can Mobile Number Of A Scammer Be Tracked Down In Nigeria / 10 Useful Info You Need To Know About Your IP Address / Hide Your Ip With Premium Vpn With 1year Subscription (very Cheap)fiverr,cpa Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Your IP Address And Prevent Being Tracked Down Or Monitored by dominzy(m): 4:33am On May 31, 2018
Hello guys, in this tutorial, I'm going to show you how you can hide/change your IP address and prevent your internet activities from being monitored or your location from being tracked down .

If you don't know IP address is or how powerful it can be, then you need to read my previous post on 10 Useful Info You Need To Know About Your IP Address so that you can fully understand it.

Now back to my tutorial, I want To introduce you to a powerful app called Windscribe

This app is capable of allowing you to browse from any country you want in the world. Other features of the app include:

Windscribe encrypts your browsing activity, block ads, and unblocks restricted entertainment contents.
Prevent hackers from stealing your data while you use public WiFi, and block annoying advertisers from stalking you online.
Windscribe encrypts your activity, never leaks your DNS information and will never track you.
Windscribe masks your IP address. This gives you unrestricted and private access to entertainment, news sites, and blocked content in over 50 different countries.
The app download is available for all operating systems such as android, iPhone and windows phone also for computers.

How To Make Use of Windscribe

The first is for you to download the app. To download windscribe, click HERE» https://secure/D95fKgEd
After downloading and installing the app...continue reading here»» http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2018/05/how-to-hide-your-ip-address-and-prevent.html

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Dell Latitude 2120 Mini Laptop / For Sale: New 27-inch Imac @n350k / A Laptop Needed Urgently: Do The Work And Get 5k Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.