Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 (1288 Views)

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by OgaGist: 5:55am On May 31, 2018
GistMore.com

Reno Omokri took to social media to wish his beloved 13-year-old daughter a happy birthday yesterday.

Read his post below..

With my beloved lookalike daughter, Tsola, on her 13th birthday. This is my first daughter and beginning of my strength. A straight A student, singer, actress and businesswoman who already has thousands of dollars of her own money with no input from mum and dad. Happy birthday my love. You are blessed always in Jesus’ name. Daddy’s love forever.

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/reno-omokri-sent-beautiful-daughter-birthday-wishes-turned-13

Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by OgaGist: 5:55am On May 31, 2018
more

Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by Anigreat: 6:02am On May 31, 2018
kiss

Happy birthday dear! Age with grace!
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by fiizznation: 6:04am On May 31, 2018
I wanted to say some really shitty things about his daughter, when all of a sudden I kinda remember am also a father to my lovely daughters and a son. grin Lucky Reno I guess.

Anyway happy birthday to you lovely girl, God bless you my dear. But your father is a pathological and shameless liar, don't know how a pastor lies so easily without being empathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by mightyhazell: 6:14am On May 31, 2018
fiizznation:
I wanted to say some really shitty things about his daughter, when all of a sudden I kinda remember am also a father to my lovely daughters and a son. grin Lucky Reno I guess.

Anyway happy birthday to you lovely girl, God bless you my dear. But your father is a pathological and shameless liar, don't know how a pastor lies so easily without being empathetic.
so u now agree dat shitty stuffs is all u spew here most times. I'd suggest u let urself go, no need for any restraints . be proud of urself man.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by Elmojiid(m): 6:18am On May 31, 2018
dnt be like ur father he is a confuse man and talk anything talkablee
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by ellalina(f): 6:22am On May 31, 2018
So this little girl is already richer than me chaiiiiii
Life
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by abokibuhari: 6:26am On May 31, 2018
fiizznation:

No sense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by fiizznation: 6:29am On May 31, 2018
mightyhazell:
so u now agree dat shitty stuffs is all u spew here most times. I'd suggest u let urself go, no need for any restraints . be proud of urself man.
What is "urself" for crying out loud? How many seconds will it take you to write "yourself" instead of the ludicrously abbreviated rubbish you put up there. Be guided Youngman!!! And when someone calls you folks lazybones, you will start foaming in the mouth.

And this is how some of guys turn yourselves to unemployable "graduates".
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by fiizznation: 6:36am On May 31, 2018
ellalina:
So this little girl is already richer than me chaiiiiii
Life
Though I know how some kids in the states are very industrious but Reno might be lying about his daughter having thousands of dollars to her name.
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by mightyhazell: 7:03am On May 31, 2018
fiizznation:
What is "urself" for crying out loud? How many seconds will it take you to write "yourself" instead of the ludicrously abbreviated rubbish you put up there. Be guided Youngman!!! And when someone calls you folks lazybones, you will start foaming in the mouth.

And this is how some of guys turn yourselves to unemployable "graduates".
Now listen u lil shitman. i aint under any compulsion to sit n construct formal letters to u ok? so far u get d msg. u tink am an idle almajiri like urself waiting out handouts? but be rest assured dat where av reached academically n oda indices of prosperity u can only encounter in ur shitty dreams. bye

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by mightyhazell: 7:06am On May 31, 2018
abokibuhari:

No sense
they hardly make any.
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by Paperwhite(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2018
Happy birthday pretty young lady.
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by ElsonMorali: 7:24am On May 31, 2018
Does she know her father is a thief and an embezzler and he'd be in jail if Nigeria wasn't a banana republic?
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by Nobody: 7:59am On May 31, 2018
I love her colour
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by tesppidd: 8:08am On May 31, 2018
True true this guy don lean finish.

Jonathan government bin favour am wella.

Anyway let this girl reach 16 before I comment.
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by falcon01: 8:40am On May 31, 2018
reno got swag
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by Blackfire(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2018
APC dimwits + zombies +BMC guys looking at the innocent girl like....

Hydidnfjjfjcjcjkdbbshhshdjkkdkmm

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by chat2deen(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2018
Daughter of wendel simlin. Happy Birthday! May you not see or hear evil , amen. Oga Reno e to early make you show am ooo cos to much of vaseliners on nairaland some don already poo for boxers now
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by Okoroawusa: 1:12pm On May 31, 2018
tesppidd:
True true this guy don lean finish.
Jonathan government bin favour am wella.

Anyway let this girl reach 16 before I comment.
guy you funny wetin u wan tell her then?
Re: Reno Omokri Sent His Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes As She Turned 13 by DSoj(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2018
Nairaland is becoming an asslickers platform.

So what us news here? What should we do? Fry garri?

Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Chats With Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala During AU Meeting (PHOTOS) / Ali Modu Sheriff Announced As Leader Of Buhari 2019 Support Committee / Why I Love President Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.