Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,946 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Leader And His Destiny - Exodus 2:21, Micha 2:10, Exodus 3:1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leader And His Destiny - Exodus 2:21, Micha 2:10, Exodus 3:1 (196 Views)

Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Why You Must Develop Your Sensitivity To The Holy Spirit - 1 John 2:21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leader And His Destiny - Exodus 2:21, Micha 2:10, Exodus 3:1 by Nobody: 6:46am On May 31, 2018
As we round off this study, I want to leave you with this final charge on the way you relate with your destiny as a leader. I will be saying two things first of which is that,“Say no to comfort outside your destiny.” God is not committed to your convenience but to your fulfilment of purpose. Secondly, “How close are you to your destiny?”

You can either choose to run your life by commitment or by convenience. Don’t become content outside of divine destiny. Don’t sign an accord with comfort against the will of God for you. Destiny may look dangerous, but comfort against His will is lethal. Know when and where your rest is not. Don’t take illegal rest!

In Exodus 3:1, Moses kept the sheep of his father-in-law. How far or close are you to your destiny? The flock of your father-in-law or the flock of God; which one have you settled to keep? Always do a check on yourself relative to God’s plan and purpose for you. Don’t compare your life with another leader; then, you will be running his race and not yours. The only competition you should be involved with is your last performance. Never compete with another.

Beloved, I believe you have been richly blessed this month, let the eagle in you soar and make impact in your world. Don’t forget,“THE INSTRUMENT THAT WILL SET THE STANDARD CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE A MARGIN OF ERROR.”

PRAYER: Lord, let the leadership force in me find full expression now and forever in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Samuel 17:1-29, John 19:23-42, Psalm 119:129-152, Proverbs 16:12-13

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/06/18 / How To Get Additional Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.