Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Kim Kardashian Meets Donald Trump In DC (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Meets Donald Trump In DC (photos) (664 Views)

Kim Kardashian Meets Divorce Lawyers Following Kanye West’s Controversial Tweet / Kim Kardashian Meets Donald Trump In Dc  / Throwback Photo Of Michael Jackson And Trump In 1990 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Meets Donald Trump In DC (photos) by gistblogger: 6:54am On May 31, 2018
GistMore.com

Reality star Kim Kardashian met with Donald Trump in the White House Wednesday for a meeting discussing prison reform and the pardon of a first-time drug offender who is a great-grandmother serving a life sentence in prison.

After the meeting, Kim went to Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's DC hom and was seen conversing with the first Daughter and her husband.

Kim Kardashian meets Donald Trump in DC to discuss prison reform and the pardon of a first-time drug offenderKim Kardashian meets Donald Trump in DC to discuss prison reform and the pardon of a first-time drug offender

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/kim-kardashian-meets-donald-trump-dc-photos

Re: Kim Kardashian Meets Donald Trump In DC (photos) by gistblogger: 6:54am On May 31, 2018
Re: Kim Kardashian Meets Donald Trump In DC (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:56am On May 31, 2018
shocked

Anything is possible if a Kardashian can get a Presidential reception in the white house, not after Barrack Obama's view of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Meets Donald Trump In DC (photos) by eezeribe(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2018
Damage control from Donald Trump...
I hope he has taken the corrections that the retired teacher made in his returned letter...
This man can talk,he is really living according to his full surname 'Trumpet'.
I can't stop liking him...
Re: Kim Kardashian Meets Donald Trump In DC (photos) by swiz123(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2018
We all know trump and his insatiable raging hormones.

For trump to consider such reform, Kim must have done to him what she does best.

BTW, bending the law because of one offender is a very stupid act. If that woman is pardoned, then I'd advice my cousin bro over there to try and traffic drugs just once.
Re: Kim Kardashian Meets Donald Trump In DC (photos) by izzou(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2018
grin

I don't even know what to type

angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Meets Donald Trump In DC (photos) by Agadsman(m): 7:03am On May 31, 2018
First it was our president meeting with Naomi Campbell and now is Trump meeting with Kim....

While the two ladies share some things in common, the both presidents also share some things in common...

Wetin bottom power go cause for this world ehn...
Re: Kim Kardashian Meets Donald Trump In DC (photos) by enunlewa: 7:58am On May 31, 2018
Naked weapon

(1) (Reply)

Most Elegant Model Nigeria Beauty Queen, Vivian Looking Flawless In New Photos / See The Boy Who Just Want To Be Like Wizkid In His Dolce And Gabbana / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With A Very Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.