Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Surprised? 5 Things We Should Be Expecting From Infinix Zero 6 This Year - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Surprised? 5 Things We Should Be Expecting From Infinix Zero 6 This Year (688 Views)

Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos / Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria / Infinix Zero 6 Unveiling Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprised? 5 Things We Should Be Expecting From Infinix Zero 6 This Year by correctBlogger(m): 7:14am On May 31, 2018
Alright, so i know its pretty damn too early to start saying any word about Infinix's next Zero phone, because we've not even heard a single word about the next Infinix Note 5 that should be launching a few months from now, then not to talk of the Infinix Zero 6

But if you should go to the original article of this post on our webpage, the title says Early Speculations Of The Next Infinix Zero 6 Smart Phone, and from the last time i checked, the dictionary meaning of Speculations means "1. The process of thinking or meditating on a subject. 2. The act or process of reasoning a priori from premises given or assumed.
3. A conclusion to which the mind comes by speculating; mere theory; notion; conjecture.

So now you get that? this post is just all about mere speculations, that is things that i expect to come with the next Infinix Zero 6 smart phone. So nobody should come and try to bite off my head while telling me that this post is fake.

So incase you don't know by now, today we're gonna be discussing some of the specs and features which i feel like it should probably launch with the next infinix zero 6 smart phone after i have probably calculated what kind of specs they have been trying to push out lately and the kind of specs that are in vogue nowadays.

So things we will be discussing today are things like a Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor which i'm very sure of will be coming with the device, an 18:9 aspect ratio display, maybe a notch [can't tell], improved dual rear cameras, a shift from a normal Full HD display to maybe a little bit higher Full HD+, maybe an AMOLED screen too will do..

So all these things and many other things we've discussed in Indepth on our website.. So if your hands are not too busy, please follow the link below to see all the specs we expected to come with the Infinix Zero 6,and why we expect it do so.. enjoy

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/05/infinix-zero-6-early-speculations-features-price.html

Cc @lalasticlala
Re: Surprised? 5 Things We Should Be Expecting From Infinix Zero 6 This Year by henry007(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2018
Rumokoro
Re: Surprised? 5 Things We Should Be Expecting From Infinix Zero 6 This Year by correctBlogger(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2018
henry007:
Rumokoro

Sorry, but I already made it clear what this post was all about already.. Is that you guys don't read or what? Before criticising someone else..
Re: Surprised? 5 Things We Should Be Expecting From Infinix Zero 6 This Year by henry007(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2018
correctBlogger:

Sorry, but I already made it clear what this post was all about already.. Is that you guys don't read or what? Before criticising someone else..

Small play.

1 Like

Re: Surprised? 5 Things We Should Be Expecting From Infinix Zero 6 This Year by correctBlogger(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2018
henry007:

Small play.

Lol Bro... grin grin grin... The thing pain me sha.. grin grin

No mind me, i just dhe vex this morning.. How things

1 Like

Re: Surprised? 5 Things We Should Be Expecting From Infinix Zero 6 This Year by henry007(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2018
correctBlogger:

Lol Bro... grin grin grin... The thing pain me sha.. grin grin

No mind me, i just dhe vex this morning.. How things

O wa pa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Working Android Phone Needed Budget 30,000 And Below (abuja Only) / Ulefone Armor 5( Waterproof Smartphone) Jumia Electroshock Deal / Top Android Phones With Infinity Display For Year 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.