Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Iphone 11 Specs And Features Plus All You Need To Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 11 Specs And Features Plus All You Need To Know (1522 Views)

Infinix Hot 11 Specs And Price In Nigeria / Huawei P40 Vs Apple Iphone 11: Specs Comparison See Their Differences!!! / President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 11 Specs And Features Plus All You Need To Know by Gizmomachine: 7:46am On May 31, 2018
Apple is one amazing company that proud itself when it comes to quality and elegant design. The company made a bold statement when it launched the iPhone X with features such as Notch display, Facial ID and Animoji’s. News going round the internet suggest the company will be launching it latest smartphone the iPhone 11 (iPhone XI)
soon.

According to reports Apple has schedule the big event for September and these are some of the details we’ve been able to gather about the device. Now before we begin, its not officially clear, if the name of the device will be called iPhone 11 or iPhone XI. While we await the official details from Apple, where are the few iPhone 11 features and what to expect.

Design:
According to a trusted Apple analyst, KGI’s Ming Chu Kuo, this year’s iPhone will have largely the same design as the iPhone X. What this means is that, the iPhone 11 will feature an almost similar bezel-less design, notch to house the camera on the front, and a bright OLED screen. The smartphone will be coming with a 5.8inches display and mostly likely come in different color variants.

Features:
Just like the iPhone X, the new iPhone 11 will comes featuring Facial ID and Animoji’s. Also the smartphone will feature a triple-lens rear camera that is similar to the Huawei P20 Pro smartphone. Being an update, we expect the device to come with a better battery capacity than that the iPhone X. The device will most likely feature a 3,300mAh or 3,400mAh battery capacity.

Price:
Apple smartphones are known to be on the higher price, and with the the iPhone X starting from £999 for the 64GB version, you just guess what the new iPhone 11 will cost.

Source: https://www.gizmolad.com/2018/05/iphone-11-specs-features-plus-all-you-need-to-know/

Re: Iphone 11 Specs And Features Plus All You Need To Know by CertifiedSamuel: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2018
Turns out it's more iPhones in the X league lol
Re: Iphone 11 Specs And Features Plus All You Need To Know by GiJoe007(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2018
No matter what they do i can never be moved by it

Stil rocking my Nokia phone jooor..

Re: Iphone 11 Specs And Features Plus All You Need To Know by gogeekish(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2018
How would a fellow embrace poverty proudly?

Oh I forgot, This is Nine-ge-ri-ya
Re: Iphone 11 Specs And Features Plus All You Need To Know by Gizmomachine: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Lol
gogeekish:
How would a fellow embrace poverty proudly?

Oh I forgot, This is Nine-ge-ri-ya
Re: Iphone 11 Specs And Features Plus All You Need To Know by Ejadike(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2018
Gizmomachine:
Apple is one amazing company that proud itself when it comes to quality and elegant design. The company made a bold statement when it launched the iPhone X with features such as Notch display, Facial ID and Animoji’s. News going round the internet suggest the company will be launching it latest smartphone the iPhone 11 (iPhone XI)
soon.

According to reports Apple has schedule the big event for September and these are some of the details we’ve been able to gather about the device. Now before we begin, its not officially clear, if the name of the device will be called iPhone 11 or iPhone XI. While we await the official details from Apple, where are the few iPhone 11 features and what to expect.

Design:
According to a trusted Apple analyst, KGI’s Ming Chu Kuo, this year’s iPhone will have largely the same design as the iPhone X. What this means is that, the iPhone 11 will feature an almost similar bezel-less design, notch to house the camera on the front, and a bright OLED screen. The smartphone will be coming with a 5.8inches display and mostly likely come in different color variants.

Features:
Just like the iPhone X, the new iPhone 11 will comes featuring Facial ID and Animoji’s. Also the smartphone will feature a triple-lens rear camera that is similar to the Huawei P20 Pro smartphone. Being an update, we expect the device to come with a better battery capacity than that the iPhone X. The device will most likely feature a 3,300mAh or 3,400mAh battery capacity.

Price:
Apple smartphones are known to be on the higher price, and with the the iPhone X starting from £999 for the 64GB version, you just guess what the new iPhone 11 will cost.

Source: https://www.gizmolad.com/2018/05/iphone-11-specs-features-plus-all-you-need-to-know/
between iPhone and Tecno I don't know who roll out more devices everyday. Though TECNO rolls out affordable devices sha
Re: Iphone 11 Specs And Features Plus All You Need To Know by Ejadike(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2018
GiJoe007:
No matter what they do i can never be moved by it

Stil rocking my Nokia phone jooor..
see how you tie this phone like say you de tie person destiny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MTN Season Of Surprises- Get 7GB For N2,000 / How Much Will It Cost To Repair The Panel Of My Iphone 6splus 64gig Damaged Pane / Available (s9plus And Iphone X) Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.