Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Abu Zaria 2018/2019 Postgraduate Application - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Zaria 2018/2019 Postgraduate Application (1273 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2018/2019 Postgraduate Application Info. / Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Zaria 2018/2019 Postgraduate Application by Capheelah: 8:11am On May 31, 2018
I want to apply for PhD in Abu Zaria but I don't know anything about their application process. I don't even know if the form is out. I tried their website but it's quite confusing.

Feel free to share any information you have. Thanks.
Re: Abu Zaria 2018/2019 Postgraduate Application by mayowaanthony: 11:11am On May 31, 2018
You can get all the information you need about Postgraduate studies at Ahmadu Bello University from StudyLocal Nigeria's website. The organisation has the largest course directory in Nigeria. Not only do they have the listing of all the Postgraduate Courses by accredited Nigerian Universities in Nigeria but they also have detailed admission requirements, application processes, and a number of other useful information for prospective postgraduate students.

https://www.studylocal.ng
Re: Abu Zaria 2018/2019 Postgraduate Application by mayowaanthony: 11:11am On May 31, 2018
Capheelah:
I want to apply for PhD in Abu Zaria but I don't know anything about their application process. I don't even know if the form is out. I tried their website but it's quite confusing.

Feel free to share any information you have. Thanks.
You can get all the information you need about Postgraduate studies at Ahmadu Bello University from StudyLocal Nigeria's website. The organisation has the largest course directory in Nigeria. Not only do they have the listing of all the Postgraduate Courses by accredited Nigerian Universities in Nigeria but they also have detailed admission requirements, application processes, and a number of other useful information for prospective postgraduate students.

Re: Abu Zaria 2018/2019 Postgraduate Application by Capheelah: 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
mayowaanthony:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 OAU Postgraduate Discussion Thread / JAMB 2019 : *Important Notice To All 2019 Jamb Cbt Candidates.* / Wrong Expression: Is 'She is Pregnant FOR him' wrong or correct ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.