Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola (12008 Views)

Jolly Nyame Gets Presidential Pardon From Nigerian Council Of State / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC / Jolly Nyame's Face As He Is Jailed For 14 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by Dpharisee: 11:40am On May 31, 2018
MURIC is a ONE man Yoruba Muslim group. Even their Sultanate boss in Sokoto will never allow them to sight the moon for Ramadan with their infidel eyes grin
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by GavelSlam: 11:42am On May 31, 2018
Can't you illiterates attend classes?
You need it so your miserable lives can be improved, difficult as it may be.

MURIC rightly lauded the judiciary, EFCC and indeed the government for this landmark conviction.

They also stated other former governors Christians and Muslims are having trials .

2 Likes

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by amendara1: 12:00pm On May 31, 2018
It's a good news if it will not be overturned, more of them to go and eat free half-done beans.
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by dfacott(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] tongue
CyynthiaKiss:
MURIC is quick to celebrate simply because Jolly is a christian ..
The hate is real and they must all be consumed by their own hatred.

Bloody terrorist !
CyynthiaKiss:

Bloody terrorist !
CyynthiaKiss:

Bloody terrorist !
I think if u read thru msg u will notice out of 5 there are muslims too apart that he over 100% of is yam. anyway check my signature for ur used inverter, solar and ups batteries.
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by Lipscomb(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2018
I wish government can do something about this partisan organization call muric ,this guy just disturbing public peace.

1 Like

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by enemyofprogress: 12:36pm On May 31, 2018
Welcomed because he is a Christian abi? Bunch of idiots parading themselves as morons.

1 Like

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2018
omogin:
Terrorists. Nigeria isn't safe because of Muslims. They jump on anything to discredit Christians as though this is the only corruption case in Nigeria. Islam is satanic and leads to hell

See fish brain
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by obailala(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2018
This MURIc of a thing has succeeded in showcasing itself as a useless religious based political pressure group.

2 Likes

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by omogin(f): 2:18pm On May 31, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

See fish brain
Only a fish brain will believe 70 virgins are waiting for him. It takes a fool to believe what you believe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by ftplanet: 4:36pm On May 31, 2018
Haters continue God is seeing u oooh. If u don't take him serious, u wouldn't have opened the page in the first place

1 Like

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2018
omogin:

Only a fish brain will believe 70 virgins are waiting for him. It takes a fool to believe what you believe

And only a fish brain will believe that someone who died thousands of years ago is coming back one day to Uber her to heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by Pataricatering(f): 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
wingmanII:
If he was a Muslim, this nincompoop calling his self a prof will be hyperventilating all over the place. Arsehole
if you read the whole statement you would have seen where he listed some Muslim criminals as well !
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by Pataricatering(f): 5:14pm On May 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
I wish government can do something about this partisan organization call muric ,this guy just disturbing public peace.
when your CAN is gallivanting around disturbing the peace - who disturbs them ? CAN is much more of a nuisance than MURIC and the only reason why MURIC had to start being a nuisance was because CAN and Christians would just not let people rest ! Persecution this , Islamization that blah , blah , blah ! This is exactly how others feel about the persistent noise from the mouths of Christians ! Let MURIC disturb the peace peacefully , pls - you people have done it for years !
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by Lipscomb(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2018
embarassed I know you're a Yoruba Muslim like IBO keep attacking Yoruba Muslim and anyone support president they will tag the person as a Yoruba Muslim.this is a references to your stupid comment, I'm not a Christian or Muslim but because I opposed Muric doesn't make me a Christian or Muslim.
Pataricatering:
when your CAN is gallivanting around disturbing the peace - who disturbs them ? CAN is much more of a nuisance than MURIC and the only reason why MURIC had to start being a nuisance was because CAN and Christians would just not let people rest ! Persecution this , Islamization that blah , blah , blah ! This is exactly how others feel about the persistent noise from the mouths of Christians ! Let MURIC disturb the peace peacefully , pls - you people have done it for years !
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by crimeboss: 7:08pm On May 31, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

And only a fish brain will believe that someone who died thousands of years ago is coming back one day to Uber her to heaven grin

But according to the hadith Muhammed died by poisoning from the hand of a raped Jewish girl he had, he lived thru the pain of that agony before the sex monger died, and Jesus he rose from the dead ascended to heaven promising his return i believe u know the story and that of ur false prophet Muhammed, so when write ur rubbish be mindful of those who know ur story.

1 Like

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2018
crimeboss:

But according to the hadith Muhammed died by poisoning from the hand of a raped Jewish girl he had, he lived thru the pain of that agony before the sex monger died, and Jesus he rose from the dead ascended to heaven promising his return i believe u know the story and that of ur false prophet Muhammed, so when write ur rubbish be mindful of those who know ur story.

Olodo: keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by crimeboss: 11:08pm On May 31, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Olodo: keep on deceiving yourself
I won't expect anything less from the faithful of the religion of peace, u know ur faith's history and u now know i know but the fact is that is a religion that has anger issues, possessive mental problems, covetousness and an intolerance for itself and even more dangerous for other faiths, i am living among u people i know how u ache and pain most about other prospering faiths, u hate it very much in ur core, how America is before Obama u muslims longed to see it destroyed and i know why, u never loved anything powerful outside of Islam, islam has conquered many and killed more by the sword yet those u call infidels are more and powerful than u (India, China and Russia), so even in Nigeria if u ignite this country u can't kill everyone but in the end people will go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2018
crimeboss:

I won't expect anything less from the faithful of the religion of peace, u know ur faith's history and u now know i know but the fact is that is a religion that has anger issues, possessive mental problems, covetousness and an intolerance for itself and even more dangerous for other faiths, i am living among u people i know how u ache and pain most about other prospering faiths, u hate it very much in ur core, how America is before Obama u muslims longed to see it destroyed and i know why, u never loved anything powerful outside of Islam, islam has conquered many and killed more by the sword yet those u call infidels are more and powerful than u (India, China and Russia), so even in Nigeria if u ignite this country u can't kill everyone but in the end people will go their separate ways.

Cry me a river:

Even the pope said less than 48 hours ago that it's very stupid to relate Islam to terrorism:

If the pope can say such and u sheeps are saying the opposite, then I'd just take this as a mere rant :

Now let me lecture you; you keep shouting Islam when a country with largely Muslim population has terrosism related issues but when isreal, US, Russia, and other largely Christian populate countries terrorize others, u won't shout that Christianity is terrorizing ;

That's how hypocritical you people are;

Keep waiting for your messiah till (I don't even know when to say sef)
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by crimeboss: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Cry me a river:

Even the pope said less than 48 hours ago that it's very stupid to relate Islam to terrorism:

If the pope can say such and u sheeps are saying the opposite, then I'd just take this as a mere rant :

Now let me lecture you; you keep shouting Islam when a country with largely Muslim population has terrosism related issues but when isreal, US, Russia, and other largely Christian populate countries terrorize others, u won't shout that Christianity is terrorizing ;

That's how hypocritical you people are;

Keep waiting for your messiah till (I don't even know when to say sef)

When has those countries u mentioned raised the banners of Christianity when they terrorize other countries?, u always find stupid excuses for ur madness, keep intoxicating urself with foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by SalamRushdie: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Zonacom:
What's MURIC's business with Jolly Nyame and his corruption cases? I thought MURIC is about Muslim rights. Confused people

Jolly was a reverend who gave Christians firm grip over Taraba politics and so it's not surprising MURIC is particularly happy

1 Like

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2018
crimeboss:

When has those countries u mentioned raised the banners of Christianity when they terrorize other countries?, u always find stupid excuses for ur madness, keep intoxicating urself with foolishness.

Ure a fooool cos you don't understand and can't comprehend simple English:

The Muslim countries you mentioned, do they raise banners to show that they are fighting religious crimes or you concluded that it's a Muslim fight just because they speak and write Arabic ?
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by crimeboss: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Ure a fooool cos you don't understand and can't comprehend simple English:

The Muslim countries you mentioned, do they raise banners to show that they are fighting religious crimes or you concluded that it's a Muslim fight just because they speak and write Arabic ?
u are the biggest fooooool, ur terrorists organizations are all over middle east Asia killing people even having extensions into Europe and America why deny Islam its terror landmark when everybody know what ur religion is all about, u love Islam for all its bad influence don't ur religion as it really need the blood of nonbelievers to thrive, boko haram, Hamas, alshabaab, alqaeda and the Muslim brotherhood will be disappointed a faithful like u is shying away from upholding ur religious responsibility which is jihad, so my faithful islam terrorist sympathizer get ur head into islamic truth of terrorism show get some balls and killing in the name of allah or ur god will not forgive for denying theallowedue Islamic tenents of jihad and Arab brothers will be disappointed when denied ur share virgins and rumpontous sex in ur arab heaven where will drink wine in a river that flows with it, but if u av a second thought about ur religion, know Islam is a religion for madmen where reasoning is not allowed, by the look of u still av time to get sanity on track before some terrorist finds u tie a bomb around saying some virgins are waiting as a reward for murder quote all u need to hear from ur accursed Qur'an. grin

1 Like

Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
crimeboss:

u are the biggest fooooool, ur terrorists organizations are all over middle east Asia killing people even having extensions into Europe and America why deny Islam its terror landmark when everybody know what ur religion is all about, u love Islam for all its bad influence don't ur religion as it really need the blood of nonbelievers to thrive, boko haram, Hamas, alshabaab, alqaeda and the Muslim brotherhood will be disappointed a faithful like u is shying away from upholding ur religious responsibility which is jihad, so my faithful islam terrorist sympathizer get ur head into islamic truth of terrorism show get some balls and killing in the name of allah or ur god will not forgive for denying theallowedue Islamic tenents of jihad and Arab brothers will be disappointed when denied ur share virgins and rumpontous sex in ur arab heaven where will drink wine in a river that flows with it, but if u av a second thought about ur religion, know Islam is a religion for madmen where reasoning is not allowed, by the look of u still av time to get sanity on track before some terrorist finds u tie a bomb around saying some virgins are waiting as a reward for murder quote all u need to hear from ur accursed Qur'an. grin

Ignoramous nicompoop: I guess u can say the same for the Pope (leader of all Christians worldwide) who said people like you who relate Islam to terrorism are idiots :

If pope can call you idiot for the above statement, then I'm acquitted and correct for calling you an ignoramous grin
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Ignoramous nicompoop: I guess u can say the same for the Pope (leader of all Christians worldwide) who said people like you who relate Islam to terrorism are idiots :

If pope can call you idiot for the above statement, then I'm acquitted and correct for calling you an ignoramous grin
I have been following you guys argument, but I had to step in here to debunk your lies because I am Catholic. I won't sit back and watch you lying against the Holy Father.
You don't need to quote Pope out of contest just to win an argument that won't enhance your life in anyway.
Pope never called those that associate Islam and terrorism idiots.
Even kids know that Pope will never use the word "Idiots"
Stop lying and quote exactly quote exactly what Pope said.
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I have been following you guys argument, but I had to step in here to debunk your lies because I am Catholic. I won't sit back and watch you lying against the Holy Father.
You don't need to quote Pope out of contest just to win an argument that won't enhance your life in anyway.
Pope never called those that associate Islam and terrorism idiots.
Even kids know that Pope will never use the word "Idiots"
Stop lying and quote exactly quote exactly what Pope said.

Ok he didn't call them idiots abi?
What did he call people that associate Islam with terrorism pls?

I think he said something like hypocrites? Can't remember for sure
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by crimeboss: 12:27am On Jun 07, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Sanctimonious piglet, what concerns me with pope?, maybe he's getting contracts muslims that's he is in ur defence when he knows u people are murderers.
Re: Muric Welcomes Jolly Nyame’s Sentence- Ishaq Akintola by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2018
crimeboss:

Sanctimonious piglet, what concerns me with pope?, maybe he's getting contracts muslims that's he is in ur defence when he knows u people are murderers.

Maad man: so u can open that stinky mouth and say that abt ur pope?

Then I'm not surprised you can say rubbish about Islam

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Signs The 58th Independent Day Parade Book. / Fuel Price To Remain ₦162 Until FG Agrees With Labour / Floods Kill 20, Injure 37, Destroy Properties Worth ₦1 Bllion In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.