Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (77758 Views)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) / Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by skyhighweb(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2018
This girl is very dumb yes very dumb.
You want him stopped but u no put him name
So with that picture that looks like u took with nokia 3310 advance u gotting evidence shey, i swear some girls should stop wasting there parents money n just b frying corn, nonsense post.

Say he is the only old man in d department abi.

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:40am On May 31, 2018
donstan18:
Nude pictures or Graphic photos?

Too graphic abeg
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by divinelove(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2018
And he doesn't have a name, nonsense black mail
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by Nobody: 11:44am On May 31, 2018
Na person papa be dis ooshocked...LivingFree come an see sometin

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by Johnson5258: 11:53am On May 31, 2018
That one is now in the Senate (Federal level) Please name the lecturers, this things are now working, every step for women now becomes bottle neck, admission-sex, mark-sex, job-sex, promotion-sex, even prayer-sex. i stand for women though am not a saint but there should be limit.)
9jaBloke:
More students should speak out abeg. This nonsense has to stop. What of that OAU Pastor? I hope he was prosecuted after the indefinite suspension. Harrassing schoolgirls for sex in exchange for marks qualifies as rape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by DesireBenjamin: 11:54am On May 31, 2018
princeade86:
there is no single evidence here that he molested anybody in d pictures. anybody can take pix like dat

shocked shocked So anybody can come into your office and take pictures of you that way cos its normal?

Help yourself, stop defending shit!

5 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by Nchetttaa(f): 12:00pm On May 31, 2018
Edopesin:
someones father

Someone's grand Father sef... If not even great grand father

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by babyfaceafrica: 12:03pm On May 31, 2018
Super story
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by wendixx(f): 12:03pm On May 31, 2018
Gerrard59:

Total bunkum!

So because a lady wears makeup, dresses "indecently", visits her lecturer's office for enquiries about a course and is attractive, she deserves to be sexually abused? And who told you prayer stops a lecturer from sexually abusing a female student? This is even when majority of the abusers are pastors and elders in popular churches. Yet again, who told you "well covered" females are not sexually abused?

@Post: The man should be suspended, then upon investigation, should be dismissed. Cretins everywhere.

Oga, you don't have to agree with me.
When you are before a predator, you have to take some "Self Protecting" measures so as not to be used as lunch or dinner. These lecturers are Wolves and as a female, knowing the kind of country we are in where justice is slow, one has to protect oneself.
I'm talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:04pm On May 31, 2018
Arghhhhhh career tan ise baje nitori obo o ba ise je
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by Lagbaja01(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2018
You can be a professor and still be a fool
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by pedrilo: 12:07pm On May 31, 2018
this tin has bn goin on for years especially in public uni. both federal and state including polys.
i know one bini prof in VTE uniben who also doubles as an anglican priest.
he does both single and married ladies and collect cash from male students
FG should set up a tax force to tackle this menace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by doyinisaac(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2018
pulsatingpen:

None of the two. This is Prof Awonusi.
Baba weyrey that can drink “harp” for africa.......

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by enemyofprogress: 12:20pm On May 31, 2018
The photo no clear now, I no see the man prick, ajepako abeg bring lantern make I take look him prick
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by Charly68: 12:23pm On May 31, 2018
Over to the senators,another professor of sexology in Lagos ..this time around with evidence of pictures on nairaland ,our learned friends may argue that it was an infringement on the privacy of the toto master..University sex comedy 2
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by Adukey(f): 12:28pm On May 31, 2018
Another twist to the story

The attention of the management of the school has been drew to a report in the media indicting one of our noble professors of molestation. The public should please note that the report is not only untrue but also not acceptable as it has caused a lot of worries to the lecturer involved.

"The uncleared pictures were taken while the professor was changing having had an hectic day lecturing in his Lagos office" says an enthusiastic secretary of his. As we speak, the professor has been hospitalised because of this ill-fated junk journalism.

Efforts are ongoing to get the perpetrators of this act. Once they are found, they would have to face the panel before expulsion.

*More reports coming!*

Signed :

Media Publicity Secretary for the school.
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by ajepako(f): 12:29pm On May 31, 2018
enemyofprogress:
The photo no clear now, I no see the man prick, ajepako abeg bring lantern make I take look him prick

Werey Ibadan
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by spartanman007(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2018
So much perversity in every institution, sector, department and whatever you can think of in the country. This is extremely serious, what is this country turning into?
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by ajepako(f): 12:39pm On May 31, 2018
davit:

I suspect Maduagwu or Daramola. Even though the pix no too clear. The idiot Maduagwu nearly failed me for not making it possible for him to sleep with my classmate back in those days!
Shocked to see that he s even now a Prof. That pig!!

I am also suspecting prof Daramola..

I did my post graduate there and although he couldn't sexually molest me as a grown and very independent woman, however, l totally dislike his sexual innuendos and blatant vulgarity in class...

My favorite Profs are Opeibi and Okoro... Very nice folks

3 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by NairaMaster1(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2018
wendixx:
Hmmm... cry cry

This goes to show the level of Moral decadence in the society. If you check well, this man is married with kids oh. Forming good father at home.
I pray they all get exposed and disgraced one by one if they refuse to repent.

Also, young ladies should try as much as possible to avoid lecturers offices. Submit assignments and tests to course reps, Your makeup should be minimal to avoid being too loud and attractive. Dress moderately with your body well covered. Pray always... God will always preserve HIS OWN children.

Meanwhile,
A young programmer/ web developer is needed for immediate employment by an organisation in Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria

Skills
Php, java, mysql, maria db etc.
Minimum of BSc. degree in science related course.
Kindly send your CV to contactus@thecodecsystems.com for an interview.
Preferred place of residence: Lagos State.

Thank you virtuous woman.
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by StephanieCloude(f): 12:46pm On May 31, 2018
These lecturers must be married, they go around sleeping with university girls that must have been sleeping with one yahoo boy who must have been sleeping with some runs girls. That's the circle of HIV my people. And this circle jejely ends with the wife of the lecturer .

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by ademide0710: 1:00pm On May 31, 2018
Fools they are everywhere!
This actually remembers of NYSC days, I redeployed from Kano to Oyo state. I was posted to one of the ministries. The silly man in charge of Corp member, offered me a seat in his office after that locked the door, we were two thou, a married lady and I. He told us he wants have sex with us in that office, I was so surprised that a sane man could say that. The married lady said she was married even with the ring on her finger, Oga said its none of his business. I jejely said I was pregnant, thou I wasn't but I was engaged and he saw the ring. He said I had a flat tummy how come, I said just 2months Pregnant. He threatened me that if later I noticed I wasn't pregnant he will deal with me. I said okay, like I care, just allow me. I was tired of searching for PPA. Fast forward, he kept disturbing me about my pregnancy, I told him I lost it. I later heard that was how he treats all female corpers posted to the ministry. I was told he has being caught countless times, having sex in this office but he wasn't sacked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by macaranta(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2018
Such a disgrace to the teaching profession
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by mkoabiola: 1:15pm On May 31, 2018
What is nude abt Ds pic
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by mkoabiola: 1:17pm On May 31, 2018
ademide0710:
Fools they are everywhere!
This actually remembers of NYSC days, I redeployed from Kano to Oyo state. I was posted to one of the ministries. The silly man in charge of Corp member, offered me a seat in his office after that locked the door, we were two thou, a married lady and I. He told us he wants have sex with us in that office, I was so surprised that a sane man could say that. The married lady said she was married even with the ring on her finger, Oga said its none of his business. I jejely said I was pregnant, thou I wasn't but I was engaged and he saw the ring. He said I had a flat tummy how come, I said just 2months Pregnant. He threatened me that if later I noticed I wasn't pregnant he will deal with me. I said okay, like I care, just allow me. I was tired of searching for PPA. Fast forward, he kept disturbing me about my pregnancy, I told him I lost it. I later heard that was how he treats all female corpers posted to the ministry. I was told he has being caught countless times, having sex in this office but he wasn't sacked.
Omo to jaa
Sharp gal
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by thunderbabs: 1:25pm On May 31, 2018
2018 is the year for molesters..

When they pray and say this year is ur year, be careful what it is for.. Lol
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by damoskiy(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2018
Adukey:

The attention of the management of the school has been drew to a report in the media indicting one of our noble professors of molestation. The public should please note that the report is not only untrue but also not acceptable as it has caused a lot of worries to the lecturer involved.

"The uncleared pictures were taken while the professor was changing having had an hectic day lecturing in his Lagos office" says an enthusiastic secretary of his. As we speak, the professor has been hospitalised because of this ill-fated junk journalism.

Efforts are ongoing to get the perpetrators of this act. Once they are found, they would have to face the panel before expulsion.

*More reports coming!*

Signed :

. Unilag doesn't have an officer by that name...
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2018
Old fool.

These are some of the people destroying this country with their immoral, grossly unprofessional acts.

Look at him half-naked in the office. His mates are up and about updating themselves and contributing immensely to the development of their countries while he is here abusing his position and failing future leaders on purpose. You will never get out of this, bastard, old fool.
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by pulsatingpen: 1:49pm On May 31, 2018
davit:
really? I will never think that of him! Still in shock! cry
Same here but I have learnt not to expect too much from people

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2018
Adukey:

*More reports coming!*

Signed :

I will deal ruthlessly with that Media Publicity Secretary for the school

I am on my way to Lagos now. This issue must not be swept under the carpet.
Re: Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! by yomi005: 2:03pm On May 31, 2018
This is prof. Dauda the hunter. The authority need to take it up and call him to order. Many destinies has been destroyed.
A disgrace to a great institution of high esteem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC GCE 2014/2015 Result Checking Out / Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.